Briggs re-signs with Bears

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol, the bears would break the bank for a defensive player(yes, a very good one) instead of trying to make the offense not the worst in the league. Angelo, I love you.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good move by them but Trom is right to the extent that they need some sort of offense. QB, WR, RB, and even OL are all major needs for them. TE seems to be the only offensive position they got nailed down and the NFC is so much better than it was just two seasons ago that you can't win with strictly defense no more or Dallas, Green Bay, and New York will make you pay.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good move by them but Trom is right to the extent that they need some sort of offense. QB, WR, RB, and even OL are all major needs for them. TE seems to be the only offensive position they got nailed down and the NFC is so much better than it was just two seasons ago that you can't win with strictly defense no more or Dallas, Green Bay, and New York will make you pay.

Your two-thirds correct about paying...

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol, the bears would break the bank for a defensive player(yes, a very good one) instead of trying to make the offense not the worst in the league. Angelo, I love you.

They definitely did not break the bank. Briggs got $12 million guaranteed. $6 million a year is not much for arguable the best Weakside linebacker in the league.

But you're completely right. I can't believe the Bears didn't try to give up a first for Derek Anderson and then give him Brigg's contract.

They also let Berrian go.

Arles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good move for the Bears. I'd glady take Briggs for that contract.

Members online

Latest posts