Bears Fan Here. (Be nice :))

Bears Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello all. Die hard Bear's fan here :)

I'm not here to trash talk or anything, just wanted to stop by to say that I hope we have an injury free game this Sunday. I can't imagine a better matchup than this. Bears vs Packers for a chance to go to the superbowl? Doesn't get better. I think we both have mixed feelings about this game. Obviously both teams have the chance to win, and the thought of losing frightens the hell out of me, as i'm sure it frightens you too. But it is what it is.

So here is to a very good game at Soldier Field.

May the best team win :)

OP
OP
B

Bears Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Epic indeed. It's so amazing that this is the first time we are going to face each other in the playoffs since the week after Pearl Harbor.

I still find it unfair that you guys went straight from Favre to Rodgers ;) hahaha. It took us 25 years to get Cutler. :)

Come Sunday, we will have two young quarterbacks trying to prove all of their critics wrong.

God, why can't it be Sunday already?

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
This week is already way too long, and Monday just started. Welcome to the forum Bears Fan.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can say that I have never met a nice Bear fan before ( well there was a drunk one at the bar I went to watch the Packers -Falcons game, he gave me a hug....took shower as soon as I got home) but you are the exception to the rule. You are welcome here.

Valhalla Express

SKOL VIKINGS!
Reaction score
Bears Fan, you'll find that these Cheeseheads are very civil and give respect where respect is due. I'm a die-hard Vikings fan and they have been really accommodating and friendly. A big SKOL to both teams. Glad to see the NFC North well represented in the championship game!

(Think what the ratings would have been like if it were Seattle-Atlanta... I would have rather watched a Time Life Country Music infomercial for 3 hours)

Good luck to you all!

~Val

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
This game is gonna be like a SB before the SB for the fans due to the fact how many times do you play a divisional rival for the right to go to the SB? This game is gonna be one for the ages. The thought of winning makes me high, the thought of losing makes me want to puke. Ugh...... I'm nervous as hell about this game.

May the best team win, no injuries and no sucky refs.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't wait for this game...it's going to be a long week kiddies...who knows...I'm nervous for a number of reasons...field conditions, bears D, forte, & cutler could be a problem if he brings his A-game

OP
OP
B

Bears Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, hopefully we run with Forte and he produces. That would be huge. As for Rodgers...if he has his A game, it's gonna be tough.

arrimike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Either way, we are going to have a NFC North team in the Super Bowl. This just shuts up all those doubters of our division, especially if we can win it. Good luck to the Bears, but as always, Go Pack Go!!!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello all. Die hard Bear's fan here :)

I'm not here to trash talk or anything, just wanted to stop by to say that I hope we have an injury free game this Sunday. I can't imagine a better matchup than this. Bears vs Packers for a chance to go to the superbowl? Doesn't get better. I think we both have mixed feelings about this game. Obviously both teams have the chance to win, and the thought of losing frightens the hell out of me, as i'm sure it frightens you too. But it is what it is.

So here is to a very good game at Soldier Field.

May the best team win :)
Welcome to the forum!

We, for the most part, don't care if you're a fan of another team, even the bears.

We enjoy good football talking.

We also welcome smack talking, nothing wrong with it. We just ask to keep it in the smack area when talking smack!

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys are hyping this game up so much, it ****** me off... because I HAVE TO WORK!!!!! What are the chances ppl will come into the pharmacy for drugs after the game? And how respectful do you think they'll be in not talking about the game while at the pharmacy? Ppl have been pretty respectful everytime I worked during a packer game this far.

I don't think ppl are going to the bars afterwards since the day after is Sunday so... who knows.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this not what we have been waiting for?
I hope Martz can keep his act together and run the ball. Why he stopped doing it in the game against the Packers in week 17 is still mind blowing.
The Bears ran the ball 42 times against the Seahawks and it set up the play action and passes to the TEs perfectly.
I saw a stat yesterday that shows whenever the Bears run the ball 40 times or more in a game they are 62-4.

Anyway... this is going to be huge!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Is this not what we have been waiting for?
I hope Martz can keep his act together and run the ball. Why he stopped doing it in the game against the Packers in week 17 is still mind blowing.
The Bears ran the ball 42 times against the Seahawks and it set up the play action and passes to the TEs perfectly.
I saw a stat yesterday that shows whenever the Bears run the ball 40 times or more in a game they are 62-4.

Anyway... this is going to be huge!

Agreed...if nothing more, this game will be epic.

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a freind who is a Seahawks fan (and is annoying about it) and he was telling me how the Seahawks could win during the Packer's game when we were up by like three touchdowns. Anyways, i told him that since it was unlikely we would lose to the falcons down by three touchdowns, it hurt them. He was confused so i explained that the Bears had no help needing motivation to beat the Seahawks and go to the NFC championship game, i told him the opportunity for the Bears to play the Packers would ensure the Bears not losing that game... He did not believe me, but i know i was right in saying the Bears would not lose the opportunity to play the Packers again.. dumb seahawks...

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah unlike the bears fans on packers.com that call us fat, blue collared, drunks :no2:

Come on now... I stopped posting here a long time ago when the personal insults kept piling up.
The moderators let it go.
Like when that a-hole Zero2Cool thought it was funny to make fun of my mom when she was dieing and then everyone came to wipe his tears when I responded to him. Like he was a poor victim of the mean old Bear fan or something.

Members online

No members online now.