Bear week part one

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
With Adams and Abby both injured, is there any news of James Jones sightings in Green Bay? :D

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
... or Janis! A 6 catch, 100+ yd performance would blow-up this forum (again!). :D

Janis should get his opportunities tonight for sure. This could very well be his opportunity for a breakout performance (I don't consider the AZ game as one of those).

D

Deleted member 6794

Packers have promoted RB Don Jackson to the active roster and start him tonight.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I have a choice of either watching Survivor or the Packer game tonight, starting to sound like I may have a hard time distinguishing between the 2.

Who will be next voted off?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Who was it that posted a few weeks back about wanting to blame losing on injuries......I may end up owing the man an apology. :oops:

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only thing for the boys to do is just go out and have fun, let it all ride.
Hoping for the best, but I can't see the offence getting untracked with more injuries to deal with, and on a short week.
Bears, 17-13

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got a bad feeling it's gonna be a turnover-filled sloppy game tonight. If we win I'll be happy, but I'm really getting tired of Aarod heaving balls all the way to Milwaukee when a WR gets open.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a choice of either watching Survivor or the Packer game tonight, starting to sound like I may have a hard time distinguishing between the 2.

Who will be next voted off?
Watch the game & enjoy a Bear beat-down... PM me & I'll tell you who left the island. ;)

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Watch the game & enjoy a Bear beat-down... PM me & I'll tell you who left the island. ;)

I taped it last night and I don't want to know ahead! Kind of like watching a football game knowing the final score. I can't miss a Packer game, no matter what, Probst can wait!

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Rodgers throws a good ball and of course Cobb can't get his damn foot down.

Just can't get the big play.

MajikMan7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers throws a good ball and of course Cobb can't get his damn foot down.

Just can't get the big play.
Other than a few poor throws on the last drive of the half, Rodgers has been money tonight. Receivers need to make more plays.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Why have an FB on the team if you line up 2 WRs in the back field on 4th and goal from the one?