NFL Weekly Predictions Contest: Week 13

Canadian Cheddar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers Forum Weekly Predictions Contest trudges down the homestretch with 3 of the 4 faithful pickers trying to catch the hot (and lucky) Milani. He went 14-2 last week, stumped only by his home division. One miss attributed to picking the Lions (shame!) instead of the Packers. The other provided by the picking the Vikings and not the Bears in the Monday Night debacle.

14-2 is the best week so far this season. Can ANYONE match, or surpass the season record? We encourage you to give it a try. As...

ALL are welcome to play along!!

Guess the score of each team of each game...
Each game you pick the correct winner of: 5 points
If you pick correctly on at least half the games scheduled for the week earns a 20 points bonus
If you pick correctly on at least 75% of the games earns a 40 point bonus (plus the previous 20 points).
If you get all but one of the games correct nets 100 bonus points (plus the 20 & 40 from above)
Guess right on all the games and enjoy a free 150 points (plus the previous 20, 40 & 100)
And ..... If you guess the correct winner and score of any game: 125 bonus points tacked on for each correct game.
If you've got incredibly mad skills and happen to guess every correct score of every game: you get a mega jackpot of 5000 points.
Good luck!

Here are week 13's 13 matchups:

Thursday

Seattle @ Dallas

Sunday
LA Chargers @ New England
Arizona @ Pittsburgh
Indianapolis @ Tennessee
Denver @ Houston
Detroit @ New Orleans
Atlanta @ NY Jets
Miami @ Washington
Charlotte @ Tampa Bay
San Francisco @ Philadelphia
Cleveland @ LA Rams
Kansas City @ Green Bay

Monday
Cincinnati @ Jacksonville

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers Forum Weekly Predictions Contest trudges down the homestretch with 3 of the 4 faithful pickers trying to catch the hot (and lucky) Milani. He went 14-2 last week, stumped only by his home division. One miss attributed to picking the Lions (shame!) instead of the Packers. The other provided by the picking the Vikings and not the Bears in the Monday Night debacle.

14-2 is the best week so far this season. Can ANYONE match, or surpass the season record? We encourage you to give it a try. As...

If you pick correctly on at least half the games scheduled for the week earns a 20 points bonus
If you pick correctly on at least 75% of the games earns a 40 point bonus (plus the previous 20 points).
If you get all but one of the games correct nets 100 bonus points (plus the 20 & 40 from above)
Guess right on all the games and enjoy a free 150 points (plus the previous 20, 40 & 100)
And ..... If you guess the correct winner and score of any game: 125 bonus points tacked on for each correct game.
If you've got incredibly mad skills and happen to guess every correct score of every game: you get a mega jackpot of 5000 points.
Good luck!

Thursday

Seattle @ Dallas

Sunday
Arizona @ Pittsburgh
Indianapolis @ Tennessee
Denver @ Houston
Detroit @ New Orleans
Atlanta @ NY Jets
Miami @ Washington
Charlotte @ Tampa Bay
San Francisco @ Philadelph
Cleveland @ LA Rams
Kansas City @ Green Bay

Monday
Good luck! And good luck at Lambeau Sunday .

OP
OP
Canadian Cheddar

Canadian Cheddar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
STANDINGS

Player Wk-pts Rec Bingos Tpts

Milani 14-2 130 112-68 3 1235
Poppa San 11-5 75 110-70 2
Voyaguer 11-5 75 118-62 0 930
Cdn Cheddar 7-9 35 100-64 1 865

Bingos are correct score predictions.

The following players have not sent in their predictions lately so their scores and records tend to suck.

Tynimiller No picks 31-18 1 350
lambeaulambo No picks 39-24 0 275
melvin dangerr No picks 11-5 0 75
Pike Badger No picks 14-18 0 70
Budman No picks 9-7 0 65

Those of you who may have missed a few weeks, and wish to improve their pitiful scores, you are welcome back. Any new players who wish to show up the top tier players are more than welcome to join.Good luck to all!

There may be mistakes in the above calculations. If there are any discrepancies in scoring requiring correction please contact me and I will forward them to the accounting firm of Peterson, Foster, Olsen (PFO) who will audit your request. They really will.

Last edited:

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Good luck!

Thursday

Seattle @ Dallas

Sunday
Arizona @ Pittsburgh
Indianapolis @ Tennessee
Denver @ Houston
Detroit @ New Orleans
Atlanta @ NY Jets
Miami @ Washington
Charlotte @ Tampa Bay
San Francisco @ Philadelphia
Cleveland @ LA Rams
Kansas City @ Green Bay

Monday
Cowboys 31 Seahawks 13
Chargers 24 Pats 17
Steelers 27 Cardinals 13
Colts 23 Titans 20
Broncos 27 Texans 24
Lions 34 Saints 20
Jets 20 Falcons 13
Dolphins 24 Commanders 20
Bucs 27 Panthers 16
Eagles 27 49ers 24
Rams 24 Browns 10
Chiefs 28 Packers 20
Jaguars 24 Bengals 20

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Cowboys 38 Sea Chickens 20
Sunday
LA Chargers 20 New England 13
Arizona 13 Pittsburgh 27
Indianapolis 20 Tennessee 16
Denver 23 Houston 24
Detroit 27 New Orleans 20
Atlanta 20 NY Jets 13
Miami 34 Washington 27
Charlotte 17 Tampa Bay 20 btw, who is Charlotte and is she single?
San Francisco 34 Philadelphia 29
Cleveland 24 LA Rams 17
Kansas City 23 Green Bay 13

Monday
Cincinnati 15 Jacksonville 23

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All scores 27-24

Sunday
LA Chargers
Pittsburgh
Tennessee
Houston
Detroit
Atlanta
Tampa Bay
Philadelphia
LA Rams
Kansas City

Monday
acksonville

NOTE: 15 MINUTES LATE DUE TO POWER OUTAGE AT HOME. iF YOU WANT, DEDUCT ALL THE EARLY GAMES AS LOSSES.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta admire that independent Texas power grid when it gets below freezing.
Ours went out because a transformer blew out. They said, at about 9 AM, it would be repaired in about 90 minutes. It came back on at about 11 AM for about a minute, then crashed again. Next thing I knew, it was noon, and since my computer was shut down by the outage, it took several minutes to reboot.

You're right about the Texas grid. It's a nightmare. A couple of years back, we ended up living in our car for four days because of it. They say they've upgraded everything - at least charged us an arm and a leg for doing it - and said we won't have any more problems. Yet, this past summer, we were threatened with rolling power outages because their promises were all bull.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Ours went out because a transformer blew out. They said, at about 9 AM, it would be repaired in about 90 minutes. It came back on at about 11 AM for about a minute, then crashed again. Next thing I knew, it was noon, and since my computer was shut down by the outage, it took several minutes to reboot.

You're right about the Texas grid. It's a nightmare. A couple of years back, we ended up living in our car for four days because of it. They say they've upgraded everything - at least charged us an arm and a leg for doing it - and said we won't have any more problems. Yet, this past summer, we were threatened with rolling power outages because their promises were all bull.
Just like my relatively cheap electric rates would stay relatively cheap even after they closed several reactors at the 2 nuke plants 25 miles away.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just like my relatively cheap electric rates would stay relatively cheap even after they closed several reactors at the 2 nuke plants 25 miles away.
We have the highest rates in the US, because they refused to go on the national grid. The people that died, two winters ago, would have never died, had they not let greed get in the way of reality. This state seems to think they're not subject to being part of the US, except when it gets time for handouts for hurricanes, etc. They don't want to spend their own money, someone else's.

We don't have an income tax, not because they're being kind to people, but because they don't want to part with a nickel of their oil money. This is the only state I know where putting in $50 million dollar high school football stadiums, and $3-$5 million scoreboards is more important than improving the drainage system in these school districts, because they've allowed over building, and the storm sewers can't handle the water load from runoff, and causes flooding in areas it should never happen. Even worse, down here in the Valley, it's hard to find a city government that isn't laden with corruption. So it is, in Texas.

Strangely enough, I still love it here. But would rather be in Wisconsin, if the winters were as good as we have down here.

OP
OP
Canadian Cheddar

Canadian Cheddar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have the highest rates in the US, because they refused to go on the national grid. The people that died, two winters ago, would have never died, had they not let greed get in the way of reality. This state seems to think they're not subject to being part of the US, except when it gets time for handouts for hurricanes, etc. They don't want to spend their own money, someone else's.

We don't have an income tax, not because they're being kind to people, but because they don't want to part with a nickel of their oil money. This is the only state I know where putting in $50 million dollar high school football stadiums, and $3-$5 million scoreboards is more important than improving the drainage system in these school districts, because they've allowed over building, and the storm sewers can't handle the water load from runoff, and causes flooding in areas it should never happen. Even worse, down here in the Valley, it's hard to find a city government that isn't laden with corruption. So it is, in Texas.

Strangely enough, I still love it here. But would rather be in Wisconsin, if the winters were as good as we have down here.

OP
OP
Canadian Cheddar

Canadian Cheddar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey V, I know you were under the gun trying to get your picks in yesterday. You missed a pick in the Miami Washington game. Here's the tough question (not really). Whom would you have picked?
If Poppa San and Milani agree, I will include that pick for you for the week. In my opinion, it was a gimmie game.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey V, I know you were under the gun trying to get your picks in yesterday. You missed a pick in the Miami Washington game. Here's the tough question (not really). Whom would you have picked?
If Poppa San and Milani agree, I will include that pick for you for the week. In my opinion, it was a gimmie game.
I will go along. The Fin-Commander game was a slam dunk. Who would have not picked the Fins?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Canadian Cheddar

Canadian Cheddar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
STANDINGS

Player Wk-pts Rec Bingos
Tpts

Milani 7-6 55 119-74 3 1290
Poppa San 9-4 65 119-74 2 1085
Voyaguer 8-5 60 126-67 0 990
Cdn Cheddar 9-4 65 109-68 1

The following players have not sent in their predictions lately so their scores and records tend to suck.

Budman No picks 9-7 0 65

Those of you who may have missed a few weeks, and wish to improve their pitiful scores, you are welcome back. Any new players who wish to show up the top tier players are more than welcome to join.Good luck to all!

There may be mistakes in the above calculations. If there are any discrepancies in scoring requiring correction please contact me and I will forward them to the accounting firm of Peterson, Foster, Olsen (PFO) who will audit your request. They really will.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
STANDINGS

Player Wk-pts Rec Bingos
Tpts

Milani 7-6 55 119-74 3 1290
Poppa San 9-4 65 119-74 2 1085
Voyaguer 8-5 60 126-67 0 990
Cdn Cheddar 9-4 65 109-68 1

Budman No picks 9-7 0 65

Overall, not a good week. Chiefs let us down. Jaguars blew it. Jets QBs look horrific. Brett Hundley could do a better job. Russell Wilson did not throw his Fail Mary. Colts had to block 2 punts to win. And the Eagles went on vacation. What a life!

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Overall, not a good week. Chiefs let us down. Jaguars blew it. Jets QBs look horrific. Brett Hundley could do a better job. Russell Wilson did not throw his Fail Mary. Colts had to block 2 punts to win. And the Eagles went on vacation. What a life!
The only bright spot for me was the Packers beating KC, even if I got it wrong in the pick. I don't think I've go it right with the Packers more than 2 or 3 times so far this year.

Imagine. Here we are going into week #14, and the Packers have a shot at making the playoffs. Only the eternal optimists could have that that was possible. Now, almost all of us are hanging on the edges of our seats.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would definitely have taken Miami. I think they're getting better, and Achane makes them so much better. They have a guy, in him, who can sniff the end zone, and plays old time smash mouth football. It pairs well with Tua.

I know it sounds ludicrous, but I think Miami could be a long shot to win it all. They could sneak up on people. Especially if they get home games in the playoffs. They are one of those teams that really thrives on home cooking so far this year.

You don't have to give me that one, but I appreciate the offer. It was dumb not including it. I skipped past it when I was typing up the list.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only bright spot for me was the Packers beating KC, even if I got it wrong in the pick. I don't think I've go it right with the Packers more than 2 or 3 times so far this year.

Imagine. Here we are going into week #14, and the Packers have a shot at making the playoffs. Only the eternal optimists could have that that was possible. Now, almost all of us are hanging on the edges of our seats.
Will be confusing the rest of the way. The Jets are terrible but who wins when they play Belichick again? Carolina cannot buy a victory. And I do not know what to make of the Bears or Vikings. For certain it will be almost impossible to go against the 9ers the rest of the way.

Members online

Latest posts