Bear Site AD Fail

L

Lunchboxer

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

LOL AD for Packer stuff on a Bear Site :chisux::chisux::chisux:

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha ha! Thanks the Bears Blog on the same network my Lombardi Ave is on!! wait a minute.. I better not have any Bears crap on mine!!!!

Nope.. mine is Weight Watchers for men.. :icon_surprised:

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if that's necessarily a website failure. I think Ads by google reflect your search tendencies so if you have a lot of cookies in your web cache that are related to "Packers" it grabs ads that might be appealing to you. I could be wrong though.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know if that's necessarily a website failure. I think Ads by google reflect your search tendencies so if you have a lot of cookies in your web cache that are related to "Packers" it grabs ads that might be appealing to you. I could be wrong though.

Your pretty close if you ask me...

So I dont think its a failure either

But it is FUNNY!!!

We have had Bear and Viking things advertised here

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ah....
So that explains why I get the "Deals in Madison" or "Coupons" with the "Booyah" thing on this site.
Anyone else get that too for your region?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's funny is that it has the Packers as NFC Champions... those are NFC Champions hats/shirts with Packers logos on them.
Whenever a team wins a big playoff or the final championship you will always see members wearing "S0-and-so winners."
I suppose they make limited quantities for both teams in case one or the other wins it and then hands them out to the winning team players to start wearing as they announce their going to Disney Land.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whenever a team wins a big playoff or the final championship you will always see members wearing "S0-and-so winners."
I suppose they make limited quantities for both teams in case one or the other wins it and then hands them out to the winning team players to start wearing as they announce their going to Disney Land.

That is correct. They make a bunch up in advance and whichever team loses winds up having their shirts donated to a country in need. Same is true for the Super Bowl.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is correct. They make a bunch up in advance and whichever team loses winds up having their shirts donated to a country in need. Same is true for the Super Bowl.
So somewhere in the world, probably a place that has little media coverage, there are kids/adults wearing "Indy Colts: 2010 Super Bowl champs" shirts and hats?
Interesting.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
FAKE!!!! Looks like a Photoshop job to me. Why would anyone be advertising Packers NFC Championship gear?

Members online

Latest posts