America's Game: Super Bowl XLV

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who else is excited for this? Who does everyone want to see featured? I would like MM, Aaron, CM3, and Woodson. Love to put Raji in too, hard choice.

OP
OP
V

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They usually only go with three but they have went with four. You might have to leave one of your choices out. :p

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MM and Rodgers are locks, Mathews, Raji, Woodson, Jennings and Driver are all options, I think Driver is a pretty good one too be a lock.

OP
OP
V

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Alec Baldwin's voice, he could be a good option. Forest Whitaker would also be a nice choice. How about James Earl Jones?? I am pretty excited for this.

Spriggins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I can't wait until America's Game is done on this team. They usually do three team members who have great stories behind them who contributed heavily in the Super Bowl. Rodgers and McCarthy are locks. The story of McCarthy drafting Alex Smith over Rodgers while with the 49ers, then Rodgers subsequent public humilation during that draft would be heavily featured. I'd be interested in how McCarthy and Rodgers comment on that, then of course, the whole Favre unretirement debacle.

Then in 2006, McCarthy was brought on as coach and Charles Woodson signed shortly later. Woodson to the 2010 Packers is what Reggie White was to the 1996 Packers. With Woodson, I think he would do a great job telling how the team stuck together through the injuries, and heck, what he said to motivate the team when he went down.

Overall, I can't wait. We can save Clay and Driver for Super Bowl XLVI :)

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
The America's game DVD's should come out right at the start of the season.
I believe the Saints one from last year came out the first week of the season, but I could be wrong.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IT'S CONFIRMED!!!!! And Rich Eisen has released the info that it'll be presented by MM, Rodgers and Woodson.

To all Cheeseheads: there WILL be a Packers "America's Game" on NFLN kickoff week w @AaronRodgers12 Charles Woodson & Mike McCarthy
Twitter

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope this isn't a stupid question , but what exactly is this DVD? Is it the actual SB or just the Packers talking about it. I don't think i've ever seen a America's game dvd before.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope this isn't a stupid question , but what exactly is this DVD? Is it the actual SB or just the Packers talking about it. I don't think i've ever seen a America's game dvd before.

This isn't a DVD. This is a NFL Films special made about the 2010 Packers season.

Here are examples of ones they did the previous years: America's Game - Full Episodes and Clips streaming online - Hulu

Here's the one they did for the 1996 season:
Hulu - America's Game: 1996 Green Bay Packers - Watch the full episode now.

Members online

Latest posts