America's Game: Super Bowl XLV

Reaction score
Donald HAS to be in it, after all his years of consistent service and he finally reached an age where he cannot do what he used to and we pay him back by carrying him the final mile to his first Super Bowl victory. :')

L

Lunchboxer

How will I be able to see it. My cable provider does not carry NFL Network. :(

Any place I can see it after it first airs?

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It'll pass quickly with preseason coming up. Excited to see what's on it.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i can't wait for that being aired on september 7th...how the hell did they manage to even make it w/ the shortened off season and everything??? crazy

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Morgan Freeman or James Earl Jones.
I'll second either of those, and funnily I have been accused of being anti-black before.

James Earl Jones would be fantastic.

I still crack up hearing Alec Baldwin doing the narration on Thomas the Tank Engine!

OP
OP
V

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My vote would be for Alec Baldwin, great voice. And the fact I love 30 Rock has something to do with it.

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone else see the clip of Aaron Rodgers discussing his championship belt? I swear it was from the upcoming America's Game
documentary, but I only saw it for a brief second on NFL Network or possibly ESPN.

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see Snoop Dogg narrate, just because he's a Steelers fan haha.

But for real I've always like Patrick Stewart's voice and I think Harrison Ford might be a good voice for narrating as well.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
James Earl Jones would be awsome. But I like Alec Baldwins Voice. I saw on the previews that Arog and Woodson were featured. Don't remember who else they showed. Sept 7 @ 8pm ET

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I opt for James Earl Jones or Morgan Freeman. Either of those voices are perfect for the story of the 2010 season. They make everything they voice in sound at least twice as epic.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Narrator is John slattery

Presenting is rodgers Woodson And MM.

I wanted to see DD and coach greene myself

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Packers' Rodgers blitzed by threats in '08 season - JSOnline

"After 16 seasons, the legend was out and A-Rod was in," narrator John Slattery says in the piece. "For Rodgers, life with Favre (was) difficult. Without him, it was horrible."

Rodgers says: "A couple of people challenged to fight me. Threats on my life. People talking about - 'I'm going to break his arm' (and) 'I'm going to break his legs.'

Very nice Brett fans..That is just stupid and odd..

Yet we were led to believe (by Favre fans ) that a fake funeral for Brett or burning his jersey were horrible..

Staff online

Members online