All Injuries Thread

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm looking at Allison, Cook and Monty being the guys we'll need to come up biggest.

H

HardRightEdge

Can't be true champs in shorts, Bill.:D
Shorts are not the problem. Consider basketball or most of the field sports (rugby, lacrosse, etc.). Even hockey players wear shorts with tights!

The problem is that 10 of 11 players in soccer don't use their hands. Opposable thumbs are a chief differentiator between humans and other primates. Ergo, soccer is not fully human. ;)

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The problem is that 10 of 11 players don't use their hands. Opposable thumbs are a chief differentiator between humans and other primates. Ergo, soccer is not fully human. ;)

So you are saying just about any creature can play the game?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
D

Deleted member 6794

I dont believe that's it. With Cobb back that's gotta be part of it. Davis isn't ready yet. He may get some snaps today.

I'm quite sure the Packers coaching staff would get Davis on the field if he woukd present an upgrade over another receiver. It's pretty obvious that's not the case though.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
My guess is Davis just isn't good enough to cut it.

I dont believe that's it. With Cobb back that's gotta be part of it. Davis isn't ready yet. He may get some snaps today.

I agree with both statements, but qualify it with: Davis has not proven himself yet to earn the playing time. He is only a rookie, so who knows what his future in GB will be. I am guessing he ended up on the 53 for fear of not being able to stash him on the Practice Squad, as well as possibly being an asset as a return guy, that hasn't panned out yet.

He is active today, so maybe we will see him get some snaps. But for now, its Jordy (when healthy), Cobb, Adams, Monty, Allison and Janis squarely ahead of Davis on the Depth chart.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I tell you what! Forget all the injuries we do have. Bahk looked like an ACL, and Adams looked like a bad broken ankle under pressure to me... Both bent but amazingly didn't break.
We seen the whole offense lose its flow when Bahk went down. Spriggs came in and Rodgers was immediately on the run... Drive died... and dallas started their comeback. He missed a series and offense went cold. It was only when he came back in did we start scoring again.... He has been a corner stone for us and when he isn't there everything looks grim...

And when Adams foot goes backwards, caught under the tackler. He was trying to power through it, and it looked like his ankle broke under stress. AND THEN THEY GO TO COMMERCIAL! lol Again, that would have been devastating to the offense. Especially with Jordy still out. Adams has become the money man. losing him would have been like forcing Rodgers to play with one hand tied behind his back (like last year (almost)).

We lucked out! wow.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember when everyone thought Bahk was bad? The guy might be the best pass protecting LT in the whole damn league. You all suck for hating on him.

Members online