IMG_5941.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 29
OP
OP
Todd Princl

Todd Princl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wilkins gets paid!! I remember him being a draft favorite for the Packers back in the day.

Attachments

• IMG_5942.jpeg
    IMG_5942.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 28

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Josh Jacobs rumors to us. Is this posted anywhere?
Just read it on a few sites on sportsspyder. Some big name reporters Pellisero and a couple of others reporting it as a done deal. A bit of a shocker to me. I hope this doesn't indicate Jones being gone.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Just read it on a few sites on sportsspyder. Some big name reporters Pellisero and a couple of others reporting it as a done deal. A bit of a shocker to me. I hope this doesn't indicate Jones being gone.
I'm not sure exactly what I think about this. May take until November before I get my head wrapped around this enough to make a decision. Could this be a situation where one of them gets traded later?

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hoping Jacob's and Jones can play together. I am sure they still want Jones..at their price. Jacob's has had a few decent seasons with the Raiders. Might as well get Tee Higgins too..and score 80 pts a game.

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see any way they spend this much money on a running back if they're keeping Jones. He made $11m last year; that's the same range as Jones.

I think Jones is gone.

OP
OP
Todd Princl

Todd Princl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t know if there is any truth to this. If you would want refrains from speculations, please say, and I won’t report them.

Attachments

• IMG_5944.jpeg
    IMG_5944.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 45
OP
OP
Todd Princl

Todd Princl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn!! Jones/Jacobs tandem will be a heck of a 1-2 punch in the backfield. Jacobs was the leading rusher in the NFL just 2 years ago.
I just hope he isn’t too cooked. He has a lot of carries under his belt.

OP
OP
Todd Princl

Todd Princl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And the Falcons just got better. Hated the Vikings, but always liked Kirk Cousins!

Attachments

• IMG_5945.jpeg
    IMG_5945.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 18

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
I think Jones and Jacobs combined contracts come in around $16M-$18M, and when all your TE &WR's are all on rookie deals, and Big E and JLove your only guys on offense being paid with DBak gone now too. I think they really like Emmanuel Wilson too.

OP
OP
Todd Princl

Todd Princl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am hearing 3 for 33 for Jacobs.
A little rich, but gotta trust they know what they are doing.

OP
OP
Todd Princl

Todd Princl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was right about Barkley to the Eagles.
Former Giants RB Saquon Barkley reached agreement with the Philadelphia Eagles on a three-year, $37.75 million contract that could be worth up to $46.75M and includes $26M fully guaranteed at signing, per sources.

Barkley now beats the franchise tag number and has a maximum average-per-year salary of $15.833M, which would be second highest for a RB in NFL History.

OP
OP
Todd Princl

Todd Princl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cousins is getting paid!!
Compensation update: Falcons are giving QB Kirk Cousins a four-year, $180 million deal including $100 million guaranteed, per source. It’s $45 million per average per year.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I think Jones and Jacobs combined contracts come in around $16M-$18M, and when all your TE &WR's are all on rookie deals, and Big E and JLove your only guys on offense being paid with DBak gone now too. I think they really like Emmanuel Wilson too.
I'll be really curious to see if they draft another RB to replace Dillon in the 3-4 round area.

Members online

Latest posts