All Injuries Thread

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the heck happened to him? I seen it was a good impact... But "quad injury"? He get a deep bruise or pull something?
the commentators didn't hardly mention him being taken out of the game??? I didn't even realize he didn't play the whole game until the 2nd quarter...

The whole defense seemed to look off without him playing. maybe that had to do with Dallas's very good offense? Either way, I hope Burnett comes back soon.

Any word on the injury?

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need him for these last two games. He plays a vital role in our defense.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree. This team stays with the injuries. Never seen anything like it. They would probably have blown the girls out had Shields, Burnett, and Nelson had played.
Lacy and Starks would have helped. Either one is a better blitz pickup back than Montgomery.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I still don't understand what Burnett was doing on the play that he apparently injured himself. It looked like he had an incredibly bad angle and took out Gunter, who was trailing the open receiver. What was that all about?

ChicagoPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brice and Gunter out there together made my eyes bleed tonight. We need Burnett and Ha Ha out there together to somewhat negate the **** poor play of our corners.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. This team stays with the injuries. Never seen anything like it. They would probably have blown the girls out had Shields, Burnett, and Nelson had played.
Yes siiiirr it crazy man, seems like guys dropping like flies. Feel like are starting defense is full of practice squad players. Arod has got to get MVP.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he was following the ball and obviously not looking where he was going... hindsight being 20/20, I don't think he would have done it the same way I bet. :) lol
he didn't come close to picking it off, so that didn't help...

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But yea. Burnett is a stud. He understands the defense so well that capers gives him freedom to mix it up. we missed him pretty bad today.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saw the replay of it. It was to the inner high thigh. I think for this important of a game they can mix a cocktail of meds and rehab to get him to go. He played his college ball in the altl too and is probably pretty amped to do this.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
MM & Dom have got to get together with Gunther & Brice and read them the riot act on playing for a SB appearance, and winning, their play can make you flatline, Gunther always seem to have his back to who ever he pretends to cover, and Arod should practice throwing to Dbacks for a change

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gunter is slow. He is physical and good within so many yds but needs safety help. I hope Burnett and Rollins return. Randall is far worse than Gunter.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll give Gunter credit that he was at least near Bryant when he was catching the ball.

Same can't be said about Randall.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moran Burnett is one of the leaders on the defense, sure hope he'll be back for Atlanta. He's important.

Kentrell Brice is young and inexperienced, but the kid does know how to hit. I wish all the Packer defenders could pop guys like he does.

Can't really blame Gunter - They left him alone on an island with Dez Bryant. After Bryant scored the Pack seemed to adjust and keep a safety over the top to at least slow down the Cowboys.

Let's hope this team gets healthier heading into Atlanta. That said, tremendous effort against a very talented Cowboys team, definitely one to be proud of. Let's run the table.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
MM & Dom have got to get together with Gunther & Brice and read them the riot act on playing for a SB appearance, and winning, their play can make you flatline, Gunther always seem to have his back to who ever he pretends to cover, and Arod should practice throwing to Dbacks for a change
You're calling out Gunther? Did you watch this team at all this season before the playoffs?He came out of camp as the #4 CB. Now in the playoffs you are asking him to cover THE Dez Bryant, arguably a top 5 WR in the league, man to man. That Dez only got 132 yards is a win in my book. You think Jordy would be happy with 130 yds vs the Cowboys #4 CB? Or Davante, who I'm sure would drool at the chance. As to Brice, there is a reason he plays defense and not WR.

D

Deleted member 6794

He is active today, so maybe we will see him get some snaps. But for now, its Jordy (when healthy), Cobb, Adams, Monty, Allison and Janis squarely ahead of Davis on the Depth chart.

Davis played five snaps on offense which surprisingly was more than Janis (one). He was targeted though.

D

Deleted member 6794

Remember when everyone thought Bahk was bad? The guy might be the best pass protecting LT in the whole damn league. You all suck for hating on him.

I can't remember any poster considering Bakhtiari a bad left tackle or hating on him. There were several fans questioning the contract he received at the start of this season though. As it turns out those guys (including me) were wrong about it.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't remember any poster considering Bakhtiari a bad left tackle or hating on him. There were several fans questioning the contract he received at the start of this season though. As it turns out those guys (including me) were wrong about it.

And it's a case of hindsight. People love to play Captain Hindsight on PackerForum. Obviously now after by far his best season, everyone's happy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts