Al Harris will get a ring

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mark Murphy said that Al Harris will a Super Bowl ring. I am so happy about hearing this news. Al truly deserves it.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
opening a can of worms by doing this imo

He would have had a great shot at EARNING a ring if he would have been able to cover plax a few years ago.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I feel like Al earned it as well as deserves it,.... and glad that the organization feels that way too!!

* I do see where worms could get involved though!

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
well deserved, loved al while he was here. How can you not think that the years behind woodson and harris influenced tramon williams.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he fully earned and deserved his ring, worms and all. He put a lot into this team and is part of the reason why this team is successful today. He is a legacy, and I find it very classy of the Packers organization to honor him this way. I hope he also one day ends up in the Packer HOF.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, that Team had just as much, if not more of a chance to beat the Pats as the Giants, and should have gone. (I blame Sherman for breaking the Lambeau "mystic") Al did deserve a ring, as did all the guys that were on IR, even if he did try playing for Miami. He'll be in the Packer HOF for sure.

Latest posts