Aaron Rodgers needs to make an MVP push this season.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As Favre exits. And as great as Rodgers has played the last few seasons it's time this season. His completion % needs help from the team. Way to many drops last year. If he can move that up. Go pat 4k passing again. Get a few rushing TD's and keep his int's low(as always) he really will command the MVP love he deserves.

GO PACK!

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of the drops and incompletions that Rodgers had, really wasn't his fault. At least 2 or 3 of his INTs were balls that should have been caught but were tipped by our receivers and landed into the DB's hands. But oh well, I guess that's bound to happen, it is the NFL after all. However, that's what I love about Rodgers, his accuracy from year 1 to year 2 just shot up tremendously. He doesn't really need to be in the running for MVP, just on par with the other candidates. And from what it seems, he's already there.

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like i said. To many drops. Jennings needs to get a pair of those super sticky nike gloves this season. He accounted for a lot of the drops.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we get a record of 13+ wins, he will be the MVP.

Unless the Colts have it, too. Then it's Manning's. Let's face it. Any player to win the NFL MVP award needs to play MUCH, MUCH better than Manning.

The same can't be said about winning the SB or the SB MVP award...

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup, it's such a media driven award. Manning has it open every year because of his Sony commercials lol Man I hate those damn commercials..

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
by default he will be up against the popular picks for MVP w/ peyton, brees, brady, possibly cj2k...tough challenge, but I also believe he can do this in his career

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we get a record of 13+ wins, he will be the MVP.

Unless the Colts have it, too. Then it's Manning's. Let's face it. Any player to win the NFL MVP award needs to play MUCH, MUCH better than Manning.

The same can't be said about winning the SB or the SB MVP award...

That's true. Even Drew Brees couldn't beat out Manning for the award. IMHO Brees had the better season, even without the SB.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Manning or Brady will probably win it but I want Rodgers to win Superbowl MVP more :D
I agree.

By the time the Superbowl rolls around the MVP winner is forgotten about except to himself.
Off the top of my head I cannot name any past MVP winners, including this year's, except for Burt Fail because he won it three times in a row and I just read about it in a magazine.

And from the same magazine (Maple St. Press Packer Report) there is an article about how A-rod is focused on the team winning games and getting to the SB.
So I think MVP is the furthest thing from his mind, as it should be.