Aaron Rodgers has Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What are the odds the NFL says Rodgers has to wear a mask on the sidelines when he returns with a full body of immunity? I'd say pretty high, given the lack of common sense used these days.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This thread woof.

Love hearing people citing what they read from C high school students on facebook and fringe news outlets as "research". Bottom line for me is this, if you're not taking measures to protect your neighbor, especially those at-risk, whether that be masks or vaccines or whatever, you're an *******.

Mods please shut this thread down.
Why not just ignore it? That way those who are having fun with it can continue to have their fun.

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is now being treated as an evil villain by the media. This is why nobody watches mainstream media anymore. They are out of touch with reality and being run by a few billionaires calling the shots. SAD!

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is now being treated as an evil villain by the media. This is why nobody watches mainstream media anymore. They are out of touch with reality and being run by a few billionaires calling the shots. SAD!
Not evil...just a liar liar pants on fire.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
immunized: make (a person or animal) immune to infection, typically by inoculation.

He did not lie. His personal health decisions having nothing to do with "being a team player" or "good leader". You've got to be kidding me.
If being immunized makes a person immune obviously he has not been immunized.

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can promise you nobody on the Packers or in the NFL really cares about whether Rodgers was vaccinated or not. If they have the vaccine, they don't care. If they're unvaccinated themselves, they also don't care. So, it's all theater at this point. These restrictions/rules are a sham.

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If being immunized makes a person immune obviously he has not been immunized.
The vaccine does not provide immunity. That's why the definition of a vaccine has been changed and no longer includes the word "immunity."

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I'm calling it a day on here fellas.

Thanks to the majority of you who discussed this stuff civilly. Cheers.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is at 90%+, right? Saw some stats some time ago iirc.
I think so, but you would think it was less than that when so many vaccinated people are still catching this virus.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This doesn’t suprise me about Rodgers AT ALL. He’s soooooooo smug, and now it’s bit him and the team where the sun don’t shine. As we saw earlier this year hurting the team because of selfish irresponsible behavior is no big deal to Rodgers. Anyone who sees how players (and fans) act at NFL games … and then is suprised that more and more players are getting sick is a stupid. Stupid should be painful, and now it is.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ivermectin is a medication that's been prescribed to millions of people and is effective. It's been prescribed to hundreds of members of congress.

The "horse medicine" is a politically motivated lie used to cudgel people who would dare step outside of the mainstream protocol.
Really? And you base this on what?

Southside

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to an NFL Network report, Rodgers received homeopathic treatment from his personal doctor to raise his antibody levels and asked the NFL to review his status. The NFL, NFLPA and joint doctors ruled that he was unvaccinated.

Since Rodgers is unvaccinated, he must sit a minimum of 10 days and also test negative twice with 24 hours between tests. This would put his status for the Packers’ game against the Seahawks on Nov. 14 in question as well as Sunday's game against the Chiefs. He also must be asymptomatic.

LaFleur would not confirm whether Rodgers is unvaccinated, saying he will not divulge details of any player or coach’s vaccination status. The coach said he is confident his quarterback, as well as his entire team, has followed the NFL’s protocols for COVID-19 at the team’s Lambeau Field facility.

Reaction score
OK defense, let's see if your for real Sunday.
Get in Mahommes face and rattle his cage for 4 quarters of football

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think so, but you would think it was less than that when so many vaccinated people are still catching this virus.

190 million fully vaccinated in US. 10% of that is 19 million, so lots will still get it. Not to mention the variants make the vaccine slightly less effective (though still more than 98% effective at preventing hospitalization).

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched Rodgers after games and thought to myself “wow you know even with the vaccine you can get it, why is he acting so cavalierly?” Now we find out it was worse than that. He’s a prime example of why this country continues to have such a poor response to this pandemic despite having ALL the advantages. Here’s a guy who had every single chance to protect himself and his team mates and he threw it all away. What an idiot.

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers professes to be the smartest guy in the room. He's made it known he has limited time left in his career and wants badly to win another SB or three. So you work for an employer that has strict Covid protocols and you eschew the vaccine because you're so clever and confident in your beliefs?? Sounds dumb to me, or arrogant or both. This isn't baseball with 162 regular season games. Every game is important playing for home field advantage. What a deutsche.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The vaccine does not provide immunity. That's why the definition of a vaccine has been changed and no longer includes the word "immunity."
I was going off what you posted. immunized: make (a person or animal) immune to infection, typically by inoculation

Based on this Rodgers said he was immunized. He tested positive and if we assume it is not a false positive he was obviously not immunized.

I didn't say anything about vaccines or being vaccinated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts