Aaron Rodgers has Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
What I see in these responses are 2 types of people.

1. Those that are concerned primarily with (love) themselves

2. Those concerned (love) with others.

It just hit me why God has allowed this. It’s my believe he’s shaking us off the fence. No more bystanders on the fence. One way.. or the other.

Nah that doesn't work either.

The pro vaccine people will say that they're loving their neighbor by getting vaccinated.

The anti vaccine people will say that they're loving their neighbor by fighting government overreach.

Who gets to say who is correct?

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like much of what you said, can agree with most of it, but you and a few others just can't accept that there is good reason to NOT do it. I was mocked because we fitted 2 people for heart holters due to the vaccine. Something they told us in the beginning was 1-3M, then it was 1-1M, now it's under 1-36K risk. They weren't the only 2, they were just the most recent. Another ortho in southern WI is paralyzed from transverse myelitis. Had someone else come in and break down because her father just had his booster and had brain inflammation and is dead. This was after he had a pretty severe reaction in his shot arm after #2. Sweden has suspended shots under 31 is it?

Age and health status are definite considerations. Tribalism, lunacy, ignorance etc aren't the only reasons for NOT getting it any more than fear is the reason everyone else is getting it. Their reasons are not embarrassing, they are personal and relevant to that person. There is one pretty big women's health clinic here, 5 of the 11 MD's are leaving, and a good number of staff. They all have embarrassing reasons? All more ignorant than you? Less educated? less informed? Just a buch of tribalists?

we're what, 9 months in where we have had any measurable numbers of the population fully vax'd and the "experts" said 98% 95% effective? what are down to now in the latest numbers? 60? 50? even seen some in the low 40's. These are large population studies in various countries. which expert do I believe? what if I expected this to happen because of what I already know because of my education and work experience? but I was just a conspiracy theorist. Easy to discredit those people.

You know in 2017 there was this company with overaa billion dollar valuation that couldn't get their new tech to work. All these investors and health care professionals were starting to see chinks in this companies wall. Very difficult to get the mRNA into cells and too little, it degraded to quickly and didn't last. Too much, the animals attacked their own organs many times. No successful studies were ever published in the interim.

Did they figure that problem out? Why 3 doses now 9 months in? Did they just approve them all hoping it would help control things until they could figure it out? something was better than nothing? Is it the answer? what happens after 3? I don't know, do you? Does a 23 year old who may have had it already or not, have the same decision making process as 65 year old with a couple chronic health conditions? Who's more selfish? Those making a decision they feel is their best interest or those thinking everybody needs to decide as they have decided is best?

and mods, tell those who are unable to have a discussion without tossing in their insults wherever they can and then complain when threads go south to just leave. Why should they shut it down, because it's what you want?
Great post. Scary what these vaccines can do to healthy people. Not worth the risk for healthy individuals.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you refuting the fact that google sensors information to their liking? It's about the most obvious thing I've ever seen...

Yes, they handle literally billions of searches every day and they have a dedicated team of billions to censor all the searches. They are, by far, the largest employer on the planet and have managed to keep it a secret from almost everyone. Be careful, Google might find out you've discovered the truth and enslave you to handle Bing, the Red Light District of search engines, searches.

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, they handle literally billions of searches every day and they have a dedicated team of billions to censor all the searches. They are, by far, the largest employer on the planet and have managed to keep it a secret from almost everyone. Be careful, Google might find out you've discovered the truth and enslave you to handle Bing, the Red Light District of search engines, searches.
It's not a secret. It's public knowledge.

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Except the risk like .00001% I don't see that as being much of a risk.
In my mind I would rather have a side effect from an actual virus than a vaccine. It would be devastating to me to get the vaccine and then have a lifelong side effect.

Reaction score
Nah that doesn't work either.
The pro vaccine people will say that they're loving their neighbor by getting vaccinated.
The anti vaccine people will say that they're loving their neighbor by fighting government overreach.

Who gets to say who is correct?
I’ve got that answer. God

Certainly not me or you! Us combined pale to dirt in righteousness.
If your conscious is 100% clean you’re good either way. He’s all about your motive. Mask or no mask he doesn’t care oh oh. He’s Waaay above that argument.

He cares where your heart is (what you treasure) that part I do know for sure

Last edited:

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like much of what you said, can agree with most of it, but you and a few others just can't accept that there is good reason to NOT do it. I was mocked because we fitted 2 people for heart holters due to the vaccine. Something they told us in the beginning was 1-3M, then it was 1-1M, now it's under 1-36K risk. They weren't the only 2, they were just the most recent. Another ortho in southern WI is paralyzed from transverse myelitis. Had someone else come in and break down because her father just had his booster and had brain inflammation and is dead. This was after he had a pretty severe reaction in his shot arm after #2. Sweden has suspended shots under 31 is it?

Age and health status are definite considerations. Tribalism, lunacy, ignorance etc aren't the only reasons for NOT getting it any more than fear is the reason everyone else is getting it. Their reasons are not embarrassing, they are personal and relevant to that person. There is one pretty big women's health clinic here, 5 of the 11 MD's are leaving, and a good number of staff. They all have embarrassing reasons? All more ignorant than you? Less educated? less informed? Just a buch of tribalists?

we're what, 9 months in where we have had any measurable numbers of the population fully vax'd and the "experts" said 98% 95% effective? what are down to now in the latest numbers? 60? 50? even seen some in the low 40's. These are large population studies in various countries. which expert do I believe? what if I expected this to happen because of what I already know because of my education and work experience? but I was just a conspiracy theorist. Easy to discredit those people.

You know in 2017 there was this company with overaa billion dollar valuation that couldn't get their new tech to work. All these investors and health care professionals were starting to see chinks in this companies wall. Very difficult to get the mRNA into cells and too little, it degraded to quickly and didn't last. Too much, the animals attacked their own organs many times. No successful studies were ever published in the interim.

Did they figure that problem out? Why 3 doses now 9 months in? Did they just approve them all hoping it would help control things until they could figure it out? something was better than nothing? Is it the answer? what happens after 3? I don't know, do you? Does a 23 year old who may have had it already or not, have the same decision making process as 65 year old with a couple chronic health conditions? Who's more selfish? Those making a decision they feel is their best interest or those thinking everybody needs to decide as they have decided is best?

and mods, tell those who are unable to have a discussion without tossing in their insults wherever they can and then complain when threads go south to just leave. Why should they shut it down, because it's what you want?
Thank you for your elaborate and thoughtful reaction Mondio. Its a little late here but i sure would like to get back to you on it tomorrow. And I wont keep you in suspense, NO i dont have all the answers ;). Have a good one for now and GPG

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Except the risk like .00001% I don't see that as being much of a risk.

No point in this. Statistics hold far less weight for some than anecdotal evidence and politican's views on subjects they know nothing about. Experts that disagree with the politicians are out to give us the wrong information for some reason that's never been explained, nor does it need to because logical thought is a sign of being a sheep. I put my faith into Facebook where I get my facts from Bob the bricklayer and my aunt's best friend's daughter's boyfriend.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And healthy individuals dont have any risks with getting COVID right?
Not to mention all of the side affects of the actual virus. It takes some people months to recover. I had covid 3/2020 and I had bad side effects for months. I am fully vaccinated and will get the booster. I don't want that $!!T again.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And healthy individuals dont have any risks with getting COVID right?
Of course there is. But the narrative isn't why not get covid, don't be an idiot. Just get it and do what's right for everyone. It's just get the shot, do what's right, your reasons are selfish and embarrassing.

so why do YOU get to decide what risk is right for them? under 40 and no health conditions your risk is pretty low. As low or lower than many other things we face every day without thought. Under 25? We're probably going to find out when all is said and done, those people took on more risk getting a shot than not if they had not health conditions.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the current therapeutics, there is no need for healthy individuals to get vaccinated.

You've obviously never known a healthy individual that was stuck in the ICU for days from covid or died. I'm jealous you've had that experience, cause it sucks when you've known a healthy person that passed away but people insist it didn't happen.

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tell that to the people in the ICU right now.
Unfortunately, a lot of them are probably not being treated properly. It all starts at the top. Doctors are being told what they can and cannot give to patients, and it's not based on solid science whatsoever.

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You've obviously never known a healthy individual that was stuck in the ICU for days from covid or died. I'm jealous you've had that experience, cause it sucks when you've known a healthy person that passed away but people insist it didn't happen.
That is sad. I would be curious what these people were treated with and when. I believe doctors are being handicapped with what they are allowed to do right now, which is awful.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife's friend (unvaccinated), Healthy, in his 40's died within a couple of weeks from covid, this was a month ago. My wife's sister spent 3 weeks in the hospital from covid. Now, she's vaccinated.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In my mind I would rather have a side effect from an actual virus than a vaccine. It would be devastating to me to get the vaccine and then have a lifelong side effect.
No you wouldn't, trust me. That $!!t they cooked up in Wuhan is worse.

Last edited:

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, hard evidence. Some people just want to live in denial.

Give me hard evidence from a reputable news source or academic journal. If what you're saying is true it would be plastered across tech blogs and journals everywhere. Or is "Big Search" today's version of "Big Oil"?

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Give me hard evidence from a reputable news source or academic journal. If what you're saying is true it would be plastered across tech blogs and journals everywhere. Or is "Big Search" today's version of "Big Oil"?
So in order for something to be true, it must be plastered everywhere on the internet? You have that backwards....If something is plastered everywhere, good chance it's propaganda....aka mainstream media's "the big lie."

Last edited:

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I expect Jordan Love to play well...and the Packers to win the game as long as Davantae Adams returns

And yeah Rodgers has stated he believes it is each individuals choice...
I think we win with or without Adams. Love seems to have a great rapport with MVS in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts