2023 Wildcard game at Dallas

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You should write him that. Maybe tweet it and include his family members. Athletes love suggestions from fans about their health and what they are doing wrong and how to improve on it.
Guessing if any of them cared they'd be on this forum, therefore I'm "safe" giving my opinion without fear of a po'd family member arguing with me.

Reaction score
Didn't realize it was an attack. I was just pointing out the the inconsistencies in such a linear way of thinking .
@sschind It’s not linear when you combine it with another dozen or so points I’ve made. What you likely missed is I never said we were favorites or offering I expected a guaranteed Win. My sentiment is that I don’t think we’re 2 score underdogs. It’s very possible this game comes down to a final drive, as many have this season.

My overall contention is we are still a rising team and Dallas is already near their peak. Also Dallas lost 2 of their last 3 contests if not for a referee flub up they’d be on a 3 game Losing streak. GB is on a 3 game Win streak and against a rising Chicago team? we just made them look plain bad. That Bears team had won 5 of their last 7 contests before hitting a wall in GB

Last edited:

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@sschind It’s not linear when you combine it with another dozen or so points I’ve made. What you likely missed is I never said we were favorites or offering I expected a guaranteed Win. My sentiment is that I don’t think we’re 2 score underdogs. It’s very possible this game comes down to a final drive, as many have this season.

My overall contention is we are still a rising team and Dallas is already near their peak. Also Dallas lost 2 of their last 3 contests if not for a referee flub up they’d be on a 3 game Losing streak. GB is on a 3 game Win streak and against a rising Chicago team? we just made them look plain bad. That Bears team had won 5 of their last 7 contests before hitting a wall in GB
I am pretty sure Dallas won their last game. Other than that, carry on. GPG.

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm terrible at predicting scores so all I'm going to say is that I hope they play well and are competitive. If we have played well I can live with a loss. But I want the Packers to put fear in them and hope for the best. Let's have a great game.
GOPACKGO

Reaction score
I am pretty sure Dallas won their last game. Other than that, carry on. GPG.
Oh yeah good point!
You’re right Schultz.
Dallas actually lost 3 of their last 4. They did beat That Powerhouse Washington. You know.. the one who’s QB went 21TD 21INT and a 42.0 QBR and a Defense allowing 31 points per. I’m almost ready to wet my pants im so frightened by fear :laugh:

Last edited:

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both Jaire Alexander and Christian Watson will participate in pre-game warmups to determine if they can go

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh yeah good point!
You’re right Schultz.
Dallas actually lost 3 of their last 4. They did beat That Powerhouse Washington. You know.. the one who’s QB went 21TD 21INT and a 42.0 QBR and a Defense allowing 31 points per. I’m almost ready to wet my pants im so frightened by fear :laugh:
They actually lost 2 of their last 4 but as you and others have correctly pointed out they should have probably lost 3 of their last 4. By no means, by pointing this out am I trying to get you to put on your depends.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Final prediction 31-30 Packers.

McCarthy time management will be the difference maker today.

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
cannot do it....In D for playoffs just enough - Jerrah's boyz 50 Pack 49 on a missed napoleon dynamite 20 yd fg
Packers fans ecstatic the rebuild is a year or two ahead of schedule. Packers fans ecstatic the team puts up 49 points. Packers fans ecstatic Joe Barry signed his dismissal form. This board gets buried by all the negative posters that have been silent during the past 3 week winning streak.

OUpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboy fans can put their Cowboys gear up. They shouldn’t be surprised, they have to do it every year in mid January!! What an overrated organization. Just like they do their Christmas decorations.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You were right OldSchool. Like I said in the PM I never thought they couldn't win I just didn't think they would. Pile on the crow. I'll glady feast.

Members online

Latest posts