2017 Practice Squad Predictions

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Hopefully the Vultures will be kind to the Packers and leave them some of their own to place on the PS and maybe a few new warm bodies. They will need a roster spot for Brooks, rookie DL Adams IR'd. Pipkins gets waived and moved to PS if he clears to make room for Allison after Game 1.

My prediction:
  1. QB Taysom Hill
  2. WR Michael Clark
  3. WR Deangelo Yancey (unless McCaffery is still available)
  4. G Kofi Amichia
  5. DT Brian Price
  6. OLB Reggie Gilbert
  7. ILB Jordan Tripp
  8. S Jermaine Whitehead
  9. TBD
  10. TBD

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Think some of those final cuts come down to special teams. Pipkins is probably a much better special teamer than Price or Gilbert and if you got guys sitting on the bench only as backups for one position on O or D, then they are sort of wasting a space for that particular game.

Reese2017

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully the Vultures will be kind to the Packers and leave them some of their own to place on the PS and maybe a few new warm bodies. They will need a roster spot for Brooks, rookie DL Adams IR'd. Pipkins gets waived and moved to PS if he clears to make room for Allison after Game 1.

My prediction:
  1. QB Taysom Hill
  2. WR Michael Clark
  4. G Kofi Amichia
  5. DT Brian Price
  6. OLB Reggie Gilbert
  7. ILB Jordan Tripp
  8. S Jermaine Whitehead
  9. TBD
  10. TBD
Price deserves better I hope he leaves, ringo isn't a nose so why do u keep him and Adams all of a sudden is an all pro it took Kenny Clark a year to become a pro and Adams isn't as good as Clark ,I'm hearing Detroit or Cincinnati hope he leaves that are interested in price.10 oL really

Last edited by a moderator:

Reese2017

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Think some of those final cuts come down to special teams. Pipkins is probably a much better special teamer than Price or Gilbert and if you got guys sitting on the bench only as backups for one position on O or D, then they are sort of wasting a space for that particular game.
Really

Reese2017

Cheesehead
Reaction score

My prediction:
  1. QB Taysom Hill
  2. WR Michael Clark
  4. G Kofi Amichia
  5. DT Brian Price
  6. OLB Reggie Gilbert
  7. ILB Jordan Tripp
  8. S Jermaine Whitehead
  9. TBD
  10. TBD
So you ir a DL and activate a lb good move Ted fackrell and spriggs keep them to save face I thought it was about the team not the ego of teds picks

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Did you think they would keep Price over 3rd round pick Montravius Adams? Adams will probably be IR'd. While I like Price, he hadn't done much for the Packers, so we are basing our thoughts on what we saw in a few preseason games. I won't lose any sleep over it.

Reese2017

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you think they would keep Price over 3rd round pick Montravius Adams? Adams will probably be IR'd. While I like Price, he hadn't done much for the Packers, so we are basing our thoughts on what we saw in a few preseason games. I won't lose any sleep over it.
And that's why the d always sucks it took Clark a year or more to become a pro DL ,Adams coming out of college isnt projected as high as Clark , who's playing nose if Clark gets injured Adams

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Do you understand what it takes to play nose I've done it for 10 years in the nfl have you
I've been picking mine most of my life.

and you are hanging out with us jock-wanna-be's? Tell me more...I'm listening. :coffee:

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Hey stupid keep four 3 tech guys expose clerk he gets hurt then what you play
It isn't that I don't understand what you are saying, its how you are saying it. You really that broken up over Price? Not saying Price can't develop into something, but what has he done so far in his NFL career? Tough cuts, Price just didn't earn a spot with the Packers, at least for now, maybe PS.

Reese2017

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no skin in the game but why stress your only nose and keep 10 oL spriggs is trash barclay and oh fackrell really

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I have no skin in the game but why stress your only nose and keep 10 oL spriggs is trash barclay and oh fackrell really
So what is the angst over not keeping a UDFA as a backup at a position that barely sees the field? And if he gets to the PS again, he is still around to add to the active roster up to a few hours before kickoff. Which is almost as handy as him being on the 53 but inactive every Sunday. If someone else comes calling, TT can promote him then if need be.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked Price, but let's not act like we just cut Mike Daniels on the line or something. I thought he played hard, and they kept more at some other positions than at DL, but I don't like him more than any of the other guys we kept instead on the DL. you knew they weren't giving up on a guy they thought highly enough to draft without giving him a chance to perform. If they really felt they needed price at the expense of someone on the DL, then they would have put him on IR or something and give him a shot next year.

Sky King

Reaction score
Let's see what today and tomorrow brings. This roster will be fluid, especially in the short-term.

If Brian Price is disappointed right now it's totally understandable. I'm sure that I would be, too, if I were in his shoes. As well as he has performed I doubt that he's going to be out of work for very long though. I hope that it's with the Packers.

Members online

Latest posts