My early guess on cuts

OP
OP
R

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy crap. RIC is actually batting 1000 so far!!!! Starting to worry Josh Jones' career.

In my defense on this one, 2 things. 1.) I wasn't hearing Jones mentioned at all, which is usually a good sign the player is getting cut. 2.) I got his number mixed up with Hawkins who I think DID get the ax.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope Hawkins is on the team and likely to get some playing time on defense against the Bengals with house unlikely to play

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In my defense on this one, 2 things. 1.) I wasn't hearing Jones mentioned at all, which is usually a good sign the player is getting cut. 2.) I got his number mixed up with Hawkins who I think DID get the ax.
It's all good.

I agree, Jones was talked less than you would expect. Especially after being the star of rookie mini camp. But all I did hear was extremely positive about his maturity and desire to hit very hard and often.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. .... Beng drafted where he was.... Jones had 0 chances of being cut... 2. Hawkins is also still on the team. While everyone has a right to an opinion, It is a little odd that someone who is that uninformed would take the time to start such an elaborate post.

Reaction score
Neither can be found on radar, they both go to the bottom of the depth chart... and one is a shipwreck while the other looks for it :whistling:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts