2017 Practice Squad Predictions

Johneric8

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just don't let him get suspended down there! :eek:

You may have gained Reese2017 as a Cowboy fan too.....Reese2017.....meet Johneric8
Yep, we have a knack for troubled players I hate it.... I think lots of it has to do with Jerry thinks he can fix everyone.. They really do have a tight nit group in Dallas it's quite amazing really..

Either way, love these guys we got from your practice squad, and trust me we need them.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Yep, we have a knack for troubled players I hate it.... I think lots of it has to do with Jerry thinks he can fix everyone.. They really do have a tight nit group in Dallas it's quite amazing really..

Either way, love these guys we got from your practice squad, and trust me we need them.

I think it has more to do with Jerry trying to find an edge so he can win one more before he dies.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

I would hate it as a fan too. There was a lot of debate in here over Joe Mixon for that very reason. But like him or not, Jerry Jones has a knack for trying to make a home run pick out of a potential strike out and in some cases, it pays off, but it has to wear on certain factions of the fan base.

D

Deleted member 6794

I completely agree with you Reese. GB just doesn't value the trenches, dline, and the big nose, like they should. It's all about speed, and olbs. Which doesn't work imo, without those big boys up front doing the hard jobs....
I been complaining for years. They took a step in the right direction from extra olbs to 3-4 DE. But still don't I've the quality nt s needed imo.
Price was a valuable piece. So was Guion... drives me nuts.

You finally have to realize that the Packers and every other 3-4 defense in the league for that matter only line up in their base defense on less than 30% of the snaps to response to offenses lining up with at least three receivers on most plays. Therefore it doesn't make any sense to keep too many big bodies on the roster.

interesting... OLB still seems thin to me even if and when Brooks gets added.

There's definitely still reason for concern about the outside linebacker position entering this season even after signing Brooks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts