Will the Packers win in Seattle? You bet they will!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another thing I feel good about the Packers and this game is that we got Julius Peppers.
I am really looking forward to see how he can help us.

So you work in the Packers office?
What, if anything, do you have to do with decisions on who we acquire?

I bet your one of those types who would say, "We are building a house," when you didn't even lift a hammer to get it done.

http://www.packerforum.com/threads/here-we-go-again-abbrederis-is-done.53458/page-2 Post # 44
Maybe you should focus on talking football rather than embarrassing yourself again and looking like a hypocrite.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
The Seahawks have now brought in two free-agent offensive lineman. Grant Wistrom and Wade Smith. Looks like a little early "panic mode" going on for there offensive line.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Check that. They have now signed a 3rd offensive lineman Corey Brandon to go along with the other two and have brought in a Defensive Tackle Andru Pulu.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
No problem. I live in Seattle unfortunately so I hear things. A rumor going around is Lynch is out of shape and might be as much as 10-15 pounds overweight.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No problem. I live in Seattle unfortunately so I hear things. A rumor going around is Lynch is out of shape and might be as much as 10-15 pounds overweight.
As long as he is stopped and the O-line and others do their part for Lacy, the ground game can be dominated by GB!

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I've been saying were gonna out-smash them for awhile now and some people just don't get it. There really concerned about there offensive line. They let Giacomini go who really was solid for them last year in the run game. There second round pick Justin Britt doesn't look like he is ready so far and might be better suited to play Guard in the NFL. They have a serious problem at right tackle. That with other injuries and inconsistency throughout there O-line thus far has it as a bit of a mess.

On defense there counting on 34 year old ex-queen Kevin Williams to help them plug the run.

A couple other notable guys that probably wont be available when we play them or not a 100 percent if they do:

LB: Bruce Irvin, very unlikely he will be available Sept 4th (hip surgery)

LB: Bobby Wagner, significant hamstring pull. Might not be ready for Sept. 4th

WR: There 4th round pick out of Alabama, Kevin Norwood Looks like an old foot injury from Bama days has him sidelined. Surgery could be becoming an option and might be headed to IR soon.

Last edited:

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
The Packers should win. but don't forget who the HC of the Packers is...when was the last time he was not out coached in a big game?

You mean the guy who coached this team to 5 straight years of playoff appearances, two NCF championship games and an NFL Championship and 4 consecutive NFC North Championships. Players win games not coaches, just ask Marty. When you have been picking at the back of the draft for as many years as we have it's hard to build depth. If Rodgers and Clay are healthy all season and we had more depth I believe we would have made the Superbowl. I believe injury gods willing, this team will win the Championship.

And yes, Seattle's party day is going to end badly.

GO PACK!!!!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like that Frank, but I am REALLY hoping for the score to be much much better...... like..... 34 - 13
That would be great. Set a big tone.
But ANY win in Seattle to open the NFL season would set the tone and send a big message to the country.

I really think we have, if healthy, the defense to kick some ***.
Pressure up front, smart execution in the middle, and perhaps we can force Russell Wilson into a couple of picks.

Gotta stop the run though against those guys, and not let Wilson scramble and run for big gains.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
That would be great. Set a big tone.
But ANY win in Seattle to open the NFL season would set the tone and send a big message to the country.

I really think we have, if healthy, the defense to kick some ***.
Pressure up front, smart execution in the middle, and perhaps we can force Russell Wilson into a couple of picks.

Gotta stop the run though against those guys, and not let Wilson scramble and run for big gains.

IMO, wilson is not as dangerous in the read option or even just a scramble as kraper**** is. Wilson is sackable, just watching him play that is evident. As far as wilson tossing picks......that will be a tough one, as he is pretty wise for his age. Rather than throwing up a prayer, he will toss it out of bounds/take the sake/or scramble. Seattle is very beatable, arizona proved that and they were an injured team. We need several keys to win: open up with a score to set the tone (no playing catch up), run the ball run the ball which will set up the pass, longer more grinding drives will wear out their D and keep ours rested on the sidelines. I can see a big game for the Lacy/Starks combo. I could care less about Arods stats, but I do want him to toss out a bomb to Nelson, just to shut that loud mouth blow hard richard sherman the hell up.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need several keys to win: open up with a score to set the tone (no playing catch up), run the ball run the ball which will set up the pass, longer more grinding drives will wear out their D and keep ours rested on the sidelines. I can see a big game for the Lacy/Starks combo. I could care less about Arods stats, but I do want him to toss out a bomb to Nelson, just to shut that loud mouth blow hard richard sherman the hell up.
Great gameplan.
We can do that, and I hope and think MM learned his lesson last time there when he passed nonstop in the first half, getting Rodgers sacked 8 times.

Suit up an extra RB for this game.
Also, make Sherman pay for having such a big mouth. I hate that guy.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Great gameplan.
We can do that, and I hope and think MM learned his lesson last time there when he passed nonstop in the first half, getting Rodgers sacked 8 times.

Suit up an extra RB for this game.
Also, make Sherman pay for having such a big mouth. I hate that guy.

I hate Sherman too.....but I wish he was a Packer.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO, wilson is not as dangerous in the read option or even just a scramble as kraper**** is. Wilson is sackable, just watching him play that is evident. As far as wilson tossing picks......that will be a tough one, as he is pretty wise for his age. Rather than throwing up a prayer, he will toss it out of bounds/take the sake/or scramble. Seattle is very beatable, arizona proved that and they were an injured team. We need several keys to win: open up with a score to set the tone (no playing catch up), run the ball run the ball which will set up the pass, longer more grinding drives will wear out their D and keep ours rested on the sidelines. I can see a big game for the Lacy/Starks combo. I could care less about Arods stats, but I do want him to toss out a bomb to Nelson, just to shut that loud mouth blow hard richard sherman the hell up.

I would agree with that. Kaepernick is the more dangerous, more explosive player. He is very difficult to catch when he takes off and has a very strong throwing arm. Wilson is the smarter QB. He makes better choices and doesn't take many unnecessary chances. Containing Seattle's run game will be pretty key IMO. With Percy Harvin Seattle has more weapons at WR, but their passing game isn't what we need to worry about the most.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
30 DAYS FROM TODAY......
Packers 23, Seahawks 20
Oh I like this and I hope you keep it up!

Whatever you do, please, please find another one for #4 when you get there besides the traitor! LOL

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember folks:
This is not the Super Bowl. It's not the Broncos.
So it's not going to be that game all over again.
Last year was last year. This is this year.
It's going to be a whole new ball game and our team will win!

Status
Not open for further replies.