Will the Packers win in Seattle? You bet they will!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I don't listen to commentators. I watch film. The Seahawks played 4-3 base or there nickle package almost all year last year. My point is the same it's been for awhile now. They simply don't have the personnel upfront to disrupt with 4 anymore. They lack explosive twitch up front.

Were going to smoke these fools.

You had me at "explosive twitch". I am not sure if it's the 72 oz Red Bull I just shotgunned or your post but I just got jolted with a burst of energy! Hell, you could even call it a...wait for it...explosive twitch! Taking all homerism out of it I agree with your post and have been saying as much for a while now. This IS NOT the same team we watched disassemble the Broncs a halfa year ago. Don't get me wrong they still have plenty of talent on that side of the ball but I don't think they have enough to contain us for 60 minutes. If our line (O) plays the way they are capable of the Hawks are going to have their hands full containing Lacy and Rodgers. They are a D that thrives off advantageous down and distance i.e. 2nd and 9, 3rd and 8 etc. etc. If we keep ourselves in respectable D and D situations they will be on their toes which will keep them from being uber aggressive. Also, I have been saying all off season that the new officiating will disrupt the Hawks more than any other defense. If the refs would have called games straight up last year every city Seattle played in would have seen their crime rate go up in a matter of 3 hours. They straight mugged people and I admired them for doing so. The refs weren't calling any of it and if the zebras aren't going to flag you you may as well accost the receivers and TE's. It seems this IS the key point of emphasis this year for officials and I can't see how this does not negatively affect them in a major way. Bottom line is I like our roster better and most importantly we have the best player on the field at the helm. Damn I am ready already! GPG!!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Days until Packers invade Starbucks City and hand the defending champs an opening game smackdown, 24-13.

Ryan Grant:
Between 2007 & 2009, Ryan Grant rushed for over 3,500 yards and scored 24 touchdowns.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We really do need to get revenge/redemption for that ******* Fail Mary.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Another Thugnificent event. If you are rich and famous, leave the thuggy crap behind. Stay in your big fancy house and for Gods sake, have a damn driver drive you around. All these incidents can and should be avoided, but thugnomics never really leaves the thugs. Good news for us, I hope he gets burned.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
23 Days left...
Packers do not have anyone with #23 on the current roster. Wow.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
In all seriousness, are the Seahawks even the team to beat this year?

Well, yes..... they won the super bowl so therefor they have the target on their backs. There are other power house teams, but no other statement would be a louder message than going into THEIR house and delivering a beat down to the SB champs.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Well, yes..... they won the super bowl so therefor they have the target on their backs. There are other power house teams, but no other statement would be a louder message than going into THEIR house and delivering a beat down to the SB champs.

Yeah I agree. When you look at it being the kickoff classic game Thursday night, the fact that it's at Seattle on there big "banner night", and the bad taste in everyone's mouth from the "fail mary game" a couple years ago makes this a pretty big game IMO.

I don't think the Seahawks are what they were last year and I know we had a big win against the Bears in week 16 but IMO we need a big win against a so called "dominant team" which many feel the Seahawks still are. Especially at home.

Last edited:

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not looking ahead... to the Seattle game, or to the Super Bowl.
One Day at a Time.

But:
173 Days til....

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Nice frank...... but I don't see the broncos returning this year. I see manning getting hurt. His slow legs will let him down at some point and some D player will crush his ***.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That would be a great match up. A quarterbacks duel.
Just like Elway vs Favre.
Broncos vs Pack all over again.
Only this time history won't repeat itself because we would win!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice frank...... but I don't see the broncos returning this year. I see manning getting hurt. His slow legs will let him down at some point and some D player will crush his ***.
Possible. Can't predict injuries like those... he's stayed as durable as any QB since Farve though....

September 4th can't get here soon enough for me.

I Can't wait for this

22 Days Away

2nd Round Pick Pat Lee
Played in Super Bowl XLV win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts