Will the Packers win in Seattle? You bet they will!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Why do Hawks fans insist on acting like ****** bags online? :confused:
Online/offline what's the difference.
Lol. So how did Lynch look tonight? Fat, disgruntled? The inferior Hawks receivers seemed to do OK right? Did the real refs have an impact? Well, they did miss several holding calls on the Pack O line, Rodgers should have been sacked a couple more times..but they didnt impact the outcome right?

Just responding to some of the ignorant comments by fans in this thread. Word of advise, if your going to claim the Hawks D backs grab and hold and that's why they are the best in the NFL, inform yourself of the rules. Remember, according to some of the posters on this thread and many more like it across the NFL, the Hawks are only good because they "grab and hold on every play". Lol, guess it took a couple of years for the media and ignorant fanbases to pick up on that claim. It started back in 2011. Did you see that tonight other than a Hawks linebacker getting beat badly and making a desperation tackle before the ball got there? Before spouting BS lame stream media and or worse, uniformed whiner opinions watch and see for yourself.

Back to the Tate TD a couple of years ago. Yea he shoved off and the play shouldn't have counted. As far as catch versus interception, it was a catch and TD.

Round 2 for 2014 will be in the playoffs, if the Pack makes it.

I will give whom ever calls your plays good credit, you had some damn good situational play calling. But.... you CANNOT say that the refs missed "holding calls on our o line" I was forced to watch the game streamed from a laptop to a big screen and we re-wound the game several times. Clay matthews was blatently held 3 times right in front of a ref, clay was the victim of an illegal block in the back, and they was one cut block that didnt get called...... not to mention the refs didn't touch your DBs for illegal contact with as much as was going on in the secondary.......... I would have to say 7-8 missed calls in Sea favor, easily. No excuse, we should have never went for it on that 4th down as we were not set, that was BAD play calling. We should have let starks run earlier in the game when they were obviously shutting down Lacy. I did however like the amount of pressure we were getting, just that Wilson is a slippery QB and escaped a lot of sacks...ANY other QB would have been toast on many occasions.

APGu28

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get always thinking your team has a chance and is going to win, but my God are there a lot of delusional posters in this thread.

MizzouHawkGal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope your RT is ok because if not that may ruin your season before it really starts. Lacy did pretty well until we forced him outside. I am thinking you should have tried to run Starks a bit more. Anyway it looks like a 3 team race in your division depending who has the worst defense between Chicago, Minnesota and you guys. I am betting their's is worse.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's get back to football. Last week before the game I asked how the Packers wereuch better than the Broncos who lost by 35 against the Seahawks. Looks like the Packers are slightly better since they only lost by 20. I also saify that don't be surprised if the Packers lose 3-4 starters. Sure enough 3 starters went out. Does anybody on this thread knot the stats for how often the Packers play a game and the opposing team has more injuries than the Packers?

Status
Not open for further replies.