World Cup Russia 2018

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
I think Klinsmann out-thinks himself sometimes. I also think he relies too heavily on youth and brushes guys with a lot of experience aside too quickly.

However, this loss wasn't just on him. The whole team played like crap IMO.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I was just watching the Mexico v Panama CONCACAF match. Wow. That was a very harsh red card handed out by the U.S. ref. I've seen guys get hit a lot worse in the Bundesliga and the opponent walks away without even a penalty called. So the USMNT loses to Jamaica and a US ref throws the match favor to Mexico. Looks like the US just loves giving things away free to the Mexicans. :eek:;) Even the coach from Mexico was smirking on the sideline after the red card. His player outdid Robben at his best. Wow.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Looks like Germany got a favorable draw for the World Cup qualifiers. Group A should be interesting with Netherlands, France and Sweden.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Who is qualifying? Only the winner of the group ? However, great games ahead of you guys from England and Scotland.
Our German group is a joke, flight tickets to Russia can be booked.

Our too......lol

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
After watching the U.S. in CONCACAF this year, I think they have a looong way to go to qualify for the next World Cup. Their back line is atrociously bad right now. The team shows flashes of brilliance, but they go out fast.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Who is qualifying? Only the winner of the group ? However, great games ahead of you guys from England and Scotland.
Our German group is a joke, flight tickets to Russia can be booked.
Its actually very boring and predictable, an average england team will no doubt beat Scotland home and away storm through the group easily have it in their heads that they are going to win the World Cup again. Then get beaten up badly by the *first quality, tactically astute side they meet. Zzzzzzzzzzzz :roflmao:

*Germany, Italy, Argentina, Holland, France, Uruguay......etc etc

Last edited:
I

I guess you have to be in it to win it ? England wont, we know, but at least they`ll get there so we can`t be that bad.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
When did Canada last play in the World Cup Sandolf ? :geek:

Well it was in my lifetime. If you are referring to the finals... I think it was 1986. They did not score a goal. The state of the game in this country now ranges from abysmal to catastrophic. They could not even score a goal in the Gold Cup group stage. Plenty of people are very upset about it. With as many kids playing the sport as there are... and to realize we are not half as good as the Faroes, San Marino, Andorra or Liechtenstein?? !!

The idiots coaching the sport in Cancklestan have no business doing it. It is just a fargin' disaster!

I

Well it was in my lifetime. If you are referring to the finals... I think it was 1986. They did not score a goal. The state of the game in this country now ranges from abysmal to catastrophic. They could not even score a goal in the Gold Cup group stage. Plenty of people are very upset about it. With as many kids playing the sport as there are... and to realize we are not half as good as the Faroes, San Marino, Andorra or Liechtenstein?? !!

The idiots coaching the sport in Cancklestan have no business doing it. It is just a fargin' disaster!

WE are world beaters. Read the press ! :roflmao:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be delighted if England and Scotland would qualify. This would guarantee an exciting and interesting world cup, despite of the fact that we will win another championship anyway.... :whistling::D

I

I would be delighted if England and Scotland would qualify. This would guarantee an exciting and interesting world cup, despite of the fact that we will win another championship anyway.... :whistling::D

I Really think your vocation should have been politics :D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Mr. Putin believes Sepp Blatter deserves a Nobel prize??? :eek::eek::eek::eek: What planet is Mr. Putin living on? He is in a world all of his own. :alien:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Mr. Putin believes Sepp Blatter deserves a Nobel prize??? :eek::eek::eek::eek: What planet is Mr. Putin living on? He is in a world all of his own. :alien:
He's an old school Kremlin enforcer nutter, everything he says and does happens otherwize you will find plutonium in yer Coffee.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts