World Cup Russia 2018

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
And in the women's world cup, there are now a number of contenders in my opinion. I guess the beautiful game is at times unpredictable as well. The U.S. women look very powerful, but this last game showed that there are teams that can stay with them. The German girls, though ranked number one, didn't really look like it in their last outing. Now other teams are rising to the top. Sweden looked strong the other day. And who would have thought Australia would be high in the rankings?

Good to hear your watching and enjoying the games. I hope everyone (worldwide) notices the amount of viewers this tournament is attracting in the USA. The ratings are just HUGE. This is taking over NFL.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Good to hear your watching and enjoying the games. I hope everyone (worldwide) notices the amount of viewers this tournament is attracting in the USA. The ratings are just HUGE. This is taking over NFL.

Ha! One can only hope. But world football has a loooonnggg way to go to take over NFL popularity in the U.S. Even with all the phoney baloney going on with the NFL, it's still crazy how popular it is in this country.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Ha! One can only hope. But world football has a loooonnggg way to go to take over NFL popularity in the U.S. Even with all the phoney baloney going on with the NFL, it's still crazy how popular it is in this country.

Pssst Croaky, He IS a Chargers fan. Don`t be too ******* him :laugh:;)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`m off on holiday for 8 day from tonight. Off to Malta. Behave yourselves while I`m gone ;):D.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
The Thai girls have a "deer in the headlights" look, but so far (5 min in) they are holding their own.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I`m off on holiday for 8 day from tonight. Off to Malta. Behave yourselves while I`m gone ;):D.

When the Moderator's away, the mice will play.... naughty. Ha. Not checking in while your in Malta?

Tell us about the alcohol situation of Malta in The Beer Sport.