Wk 13 Houston Texans In Town

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Without JJ or Clowney why won't our OL give AR 5 seconds every drop-back? If MM is brilliant enough to continue playcalling that is working (short passes, move the chains, control the ball/clock) I see this as a 34-17 blowout win for GB.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clowney being out is a big blow for the Texans. I have about a dozen beer bets at my favorite pub here in Houston. I'm expecting to get drunk for free.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know all about it. I can also tell you about hamstring tears and what happens when you come back too early.

This takes us back to your original comment complaining about the duration of players on the inactive list. Can you apply your personal experience to these player?

Not everyone's pain threshold is the same. I have a high pain tolerance. Maybe he doesn't.

D

Deleted member 6794

We may see Hundley get a significant number of snaps if things get ugly early.
Personally I'd like to see the kid get alot of snaps so we can get a read on him.
I just don't want it to happen due to Rodgers physical well being.

The Packers are still in the hunt for the playoffs, there's absolutely no reason to give Hundley any meaningful snaps.

Without JJ or Clowney why won't our OL give AR 5 seconds every drop-back?

Clowney is listed as questionable though.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very annoying. This dude just had surgery to solve this...
I believe original timeline was that Randall would be back this week... he/they "rushed" back into action too soon, IMHO. Normally a minimum of 4-6 week recovery, and I believe he played in a game 4 weeks after his 10/24 surgery.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

I believe original timeline was that Randall would be back this week... he/they "rushed" back into action too soon, IMHO. Normally a minimum of 4-6 week recovery, and I believe he played in a game 4 weeks after his 10/24 surgery.

I don't believe Randall reaggrevated his injury during Momday's game at Philadelphia as he wasn't lisred on Friday's injury report but had a setback during practice on Saturday.

BTW he had groin surgery on the weekend of October 22-23, more than five weeks before the Eagles game. I don't believe the Packers rushed him back into action too soon.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
MM will be forced to stick with the short passing game with Rodgers being limited by the hamstring.

Also, Houston is #1 in the NFL in rushing yards allowed per game in their last 3 games. I would like to see more snaps to RIP, or even hopefully get Michael involved, but I'm not too hopeful.

Edit: Didn't realize snow was expected. Interesting. We'll see how them sissies from Houston, Texas handles the elements.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

Packers inactives:

WR Trevor Davis
CB Makinton Dorleant
LB Blake Martinez
LB Kyler Fackrell
G T.J. Lang
G/C JC Tretter
DT Christian Ringo

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you're going to be that agressive and go for that fourth down, have to at least give your best player a chance abd put it in his hands....

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It wasn't the greatest of games, gotta finish a bit better on D, but it's good to be back at 500. 6-6 and a big date with our friends from Seattle. We win that game and we've got a good path in December.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where was this earlier in the season? Might be a case of too little too late....

I think the Lions lose at least 2 more games and the Vikes have already dropped to us. Also still is a slim chance the wildcard can come through the North if the Redskins and Bucs choke down the stretch, which is not unlikely.

Packer Brother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Lions lose at least 2 more games and the Vikes have already dropped to us. Also still is a slim chance the wildcard can come through the North if the Redskins and Bucs choke down the stretch, which is not unlikely.

I think we will need to win out. I don't foresee both Tampa and Washington choking.