At #13 Your List...

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It won't surprise me if Edge is the 1st pick for GB tonight. the only ones that would are RB, QB or ILB. IMO the rest are all possibilities tonight with OL and OLB likely being the 2 highest premium and likely picks, though if theres a chance to get a TE that they think can do at least 40-50 catches this season and a handful of TD's with adequate inline blocking. I guess if none of those are available, I can see WR, but if any of that other stuff is available I'd rather pass on WR and take that.
CB would surprise me. There are 2 CBs that would be worth the 13th pick. Unless we feel we can move Rasul to safety, I would rather trade back. Or i suppose if Stokes isn't going to return to form after his injury. So I guess I'm changing my mind, and I shouldnt be surprised.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CB would surprise me. There are 2 CBs that would be worth the 13th pick. Unless we feel we can move Rasul to safety, I would rather trade back. Or i suppose if Stokes isn't going to return to form after his injury. So I guess I'm changing my mind, and I shouldnt be surprised.

The intriguing guy I think GB really wants that is going to make some folks made is Tyrique Stevenson from Miami. He is a nearly a concensus top 60 type prospect and will for sure require a second rounder to bring him here. They brought him in for a visit and is one of about 11 guys that GB wouldn't have just wasted a visit with that are going to be gone by end of second - I STRONGLY feel Gute is going to do all he can to get one guy from these three position clusters he used a Top 30 on:

Darnell Washington TE Georgia
Dalton Kincaid TE Utah
Michael Mayer TE Notre Dame

Tyrique Stevenson CB Miami
Jartavius "Quan" Martin DB Illinois

Jammie Robinson S Florida State*not viewed as a top 60 prospect but a good chance has to be taken on Day 2.

Will McDonald Edge Iowa State
Adetomiwa Adebawore EDGE/DT Northwestern
Keion White Edge Georgia Tech
Felix Anudike-Uzomah EDGE Kansas State

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts