Will we win the division next year

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh yeh we will look what we got going for us lots of money, high draft, and all our injured players back. look who were against the queens the lions and we almost beat the bears twice so it should be no trouble if we dont catch the injury bug again

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still think it was ours to take last year had it not been for the injuries. Cannot comment on our chances this year though, too many iff's.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
too much?

1. get brett to stay
2. get a CB who doesnt suck
3. get a vet safety next to collins
4. get a good LB in there (like 1st round pick)
5. fix offensive guard spots
6. stay healthy!

we have the money and draft picks to get that done easilly. We could fix 2-6 tenfold, but it wont matter if brett doesnt stay.

*Edited*

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All depends on What TT wants to do really. If he is to tight pocketed it will hurt us. But hew does have to save moneys for next year with Javon if he is healthy will require more money

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo4 said:
Oh yeh we will look what we got going for us lots of money, high draft, and all our injured players back. look who were against the queens the lions and we almost beat the bears twice so it should be no trouble if we dont catch the injury bug again
I agree the compititon isnt all that good, even though Bear fans think they are the next world champs. Yeah right. :roll:

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Schmitty said:
gopackgo4 said:
I agree the compititon isnt all that good, even though Bear fans think they are the next world champs. Yeah right. :roll:

Think?!?!? We know it, good sir. I bet Dr.Z is even going to write about soon.

GBpsyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
too much?

1. get brett to stay
2. get a CB who doesnt suck
3. get a vet safety next to collins
4. get a good LB in there (like 1st round pick)
5. fix offensive guard spots
6. stay healthy!

we have the money and draft picks to get that done easilly. We could fix 2-6 tenfold, but it wont matter if brett doesnt stay.
#5 is huge
#2 is a must
#4 is doable
We also need a great pass rusher opposite KGB,
and hopefully Bob Sanders has the same impact
as Bates did on the D side.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Schmitty said:
gopackgo4 said:

Well they beat the Packers twice last season and 3 of the last 4 games so you might want to get used to it......just like before.
By the way, the Packers did not win the Super Bowl last year, or the year before that, or the one before that, or the one before that, or the one before that, or the one before that, or the one before that, or the one before that.........

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Schmitty said:
gopackgo4 said:

Well they beat the Packers twice last season and 3 of the last 4 games so you might want to get used to it......just like before.
By the way, the Packers did not win the Super Bowl last year, or the year before that, or the one before that, or the one before that, or the one before that, or the one before that, or the one before that, or the one before that.........

oh now, philbert - who's ALWAYS complaining about the Packer fans "living in the past" - seems it's ok for YOU to do it now though, doesn't it??? :wink:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Schmitty said:
gopackgo4 said:

Hey Phil..........remember to STOP when you get back to 1985!!! :wink:
Thats the ONLY one your guys have!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go EASY on him Gopack! He doesn't KNOW any better! (Remember, he's a BEARS fan!) :wink:
Oh.......and "Dr. Z" WILL write about the Bears.........which is why he's known as "Dr. Z".........after people read his crap, they all end up.......ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz...........LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You all know that you can't live without me so just say it. Don't be shy, I have heard it many times over the years.
Hell, I had to get a restraining order against Packerchick....again.
:p

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HEy you bears fans what were you thinking when you said we havent won it in 10 years since ya know its been 21 years since youve won it. what were you thinking when you posted that. Oh i know you werent I should of figured since your a bears fan

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Philtration said:
You all know that you can't live without me so just say it. Don't be shy, I have heard it many times over the years.

hey i love bear fans, it reminds me im better than someone :p

j/k heh

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:

What? :-?

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Detroit scares me. Martz is the kind of coach that can make Harrington into a good (not great) QB and their offense will be impressive. I think that will be the team to beat.

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Paxvogel said Detroit scares me. Martz is the kind of coach that can make Harrington into a good (not great) QB and their offense will be impressive. I think that will be the team to beat.

HAHAHAHAHAHA thats a good one now that youve told us one of the worst teams whos the actual team to beat bsides my packers

Members online

Latest posts