Wildcard Weekend Packers vs 49ers

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
The Pack left it all on the field. They played a good game and just came up short. That's the nature of competition. Injuries to key players had an impact on the season and postseason, but that happens some times. Here's to next year!

Weadoption

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers played with heart and class and the niners are very very fortunate in many ways to escape that field with a W.
The rash of injuries your ballclub has sustained over the past handful of seasons has been insane.
I really dont think we beat a healthy Packers team yesterday, even with Kap's runs.
Packers will be back, you still have Aaron Rodgers and Lacy is just going to be a monster if your O-line stays intact for a season, something that is well overdue for that unit.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Packers played with heart and class and the niners are very very fortunate in many ways to escape that field with a W.
The rash of injuries your ballclub has sustained over the past handful of seasons has been insane.
I really dont think we beat a healthy Packers team yesterday, even with Kap's runs.
Packers will be back, you still have Aaron Rodgers and Lacy is just going to be a monster if your O-line stays intact for a season, something that is well overdue for that unit.
Considering we were playing a rookie DE, a vet UDFA ILB (who in all fairness just converted from OLB last year because he's small), and a rookie UDFA at OLB for most of the game? I should think not.

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a great game that was! It was just down to the wire and the last team to have the ball won. I did see the Packers o line collapsing often, which needs fixing. Micah Hyde makes that interception that was right in his hands, the game turns out differently.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where was Burnett going to begin with?
He's our BEST safety. That's a scary scary fact.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of the biggest shames of this game is that the Rodgers sack-escape and then pass to Cobb to keep the drive alive and which led to the go-ahead touchdown - that was one of the greatest plays in playoff history. Now it will be forgotten.

Ness

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of the biggest shames of this game is that the Rodgers sack-escape and then pass to Cobb to keep the drive alive and which led to the go-ahead touchdown - that was one of the greatest plays in playoff history. Now it will be forgotten.
Yeah, but there was a ridiculous hold on Ray McDonald that wasn't called there. Great play, but Rodgers should have went down. The officials in this game seemed to just let the players play though.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, but there was a ridiculous hold on Ray McDonald that wasn't called there. Great play, but Rodgers should have went down. The officials in this game seemed to just let the players play though.
NESS back to DRAFTCOUNTDOWN buddy???

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Ric Flair reaction to Kaepernick 'epic' run against the Packers: WOOOOO! WOOOOO! WOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This counts as taunting. Go away before we send Clay to clothesline CK at the Carolina game.

Ric Flair reaction to Kaepernick 'epic' run against the Packers: WOOOOO! WOOOOO! WOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I read somewhere that the 49ers had Ric as a motivational speaker before the game.
What an odd choice to hire an actor whose wins and losses are scripted and whose matches are all about entertainment instead of real athletics.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I read somewhere that the 49ers had Ric as a motivational speaker before the game.
What an odd choice to hire an actor whose wins and losses are scripted and whose matches are all about entertainment instead of real athletics.

Now THIS guy is just an ******* :rolleyes:, and isn`t doing his team any favors, and winning no friends. No doubt we`ll see him next year ;)

I

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now THIS guy is just an ******* :rolleyes:, and isn`t doing his team any favors, and winning no friends. No doubt we`ll see him next year ;)
I find it really funny how his first post is no longer seen because it got too many negatives and yet it's also this week's official game post.

I

I find it really funny how his first post is no longer seen because it got too many negatives and yet it's also this week's official game post.

I put him on ignore after his very first posting. Some of the others have made intelligent arguments, even if we don`t agree or want to hear them, but this ******* just gives us a reason to hate the whole franchise. I am probably mistaken but I`ve not seen anybody hoping they go all the way.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just watched it but skipped all the way to THIS PLAY>

Despite it all, despite us going into this season or should I say game missing our best player on defense Matthews, and then losing our best cover guy Shields on the 3rd play, already missing our All-Rookie corner Hayward, plus losing Jolly, and Jermichael, and missing our best OT all year in Bulaga, despite all that, we still probly win if Hyde is an inch or two taller just on this damn ONE play... or if this is Shields because he HAS made tons of these plays/catches (ask Cutler and Michael Vick).

Last edited by a moderator:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I put him on ignore after his very first posting. Some of the others have made intelligent arguments, even if we don`t agree or want to hear them, but this ******* just gives us a reason to hate the whole franchise. I am probably mistaken but I`ve not seen anybody hoping they go all the way.

"Ignore" is a wonderful feature on this forum.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He just popped in and surprised them for fun.

Incidentally it was a big FU to the Carolina Panthers.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's fitting. Rick Flair dressed like a woman to make a living and was a complete drug addict POS his entire life. Sounds like the perfect person to inspire a Kapernutsuck led team.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He just popped in and surprised them for fun.

Incidentally it was a big FU to the Carolina Panthers.

I don't remember who it was but the Packers didn't call in a clown or a phony to give them a motivational talk before they played the Super Bowl and went on to win it.
Still find it curious that real sport teams looks to fake "sports" for motivation.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's fitting. Rick Flair dressed like a woman to make a living and was a complete drug addict POS his entire life. Sounds like the perfect person to inspire a Kapernutsuck led team.
Which reminds me:
The Wrestler is a really good movie.
Sad but good.
What really makes it good is that it's not all sappy.
Sometimes a dark and depressing movie is a relief or a nice break from all the sappy ones out there where the hero always gets the girl at the end.
I prefer movies that reflect real life such as The Wrestler.
And for a similar movie only it's about real wrestling, check out Win Win.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You mean because Kaepernick was a 4.0 student and has no record of any behavioral problems, or because he's brown and has tattoos?

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't remember who it was but the Packers didn't call in a clown or a phony to give them a motivational talk before they played the Super Bowl and went on to win it.
Still find it curious that real sport teams looks to fake "sports" for motivation.

"Pro Wrestlers" are just actors. Pro Wresting is nothing more than a soap opera for men. How is it 'curious' that one of the players brought in a flamboyant actor to talk to the guys for kicks?

You're going out of your way to make a big deal over nothing.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You mean because Kaepernick was a 4.0 student and has no record of any behavioral problems, or because he's brown and has tattoos?

I mean because this kid was one of my favorite young players to watch in the NFL before I started seeing him be a punk. It's one thing to celebrate making a play like many players do. It's another thing entirely to make a play and feel compelled to taunt the other team and/or run his mouth. He's a punk that hasn't accomplished anything yet and I doubt he has the skills to ever sniff the Superbowl.

I could give a rats azzz if a player is red, yellow, orange or black and if he has a million tats or none.

Any other stupid questions?

Members online

Latest posts