Wildcard Weekend Packers vs 49ers

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All we can really hope for is better health next year. That's all this team really needs although a real d cord that stands on the sidelines would be nice

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go Panthers!

I don't care about any other teams.
All I want is for the Niners to lose to whomever they play at any time during the post.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All we can really hope for is better health next year. That's all this team really needs although a real d cord that stands on the sidelines would be nice
Now I really, really hate the Bears.
If they hadn't taken out Rodgers, we might have dominated our division and gotten a bye and home field through the playoffs.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Dom's job was saved today.
Im think so. Bush pissed me off did he really think he was going to get a sack on that 3rd down that killed us? Capers should of had that pounded into everyones brain to not lose contain. Maybe Bush is just dumb?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe Colin Kaperpunks work release from prison will b revoked?
lol Your first ever post? Total troll account.
You seem to have problems remembering what forum your on or you just like to act like this is a Niners instead of a Packer forum.
First you try to get us Packers fans on your side on calling Clay's awesome late hit on Craperknickers as a "dirty play"and now you are accusing a Packers fan for trolling?
Maybe that would be trolling if that was on a Niners forum.
But it's not a Niners forum so I think that post fits in just fine here.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woulda. Shoulda. Coulda. Hyde's miss was huge, but the clock management by Niners was great. Pack played well. Just didn't have time.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You seem to have problems remembering what forum your on or you just like to act like this is a Niners instead of a Packer forum.
First you try to get us Packers fans on your side on calling Clay's awesome late hit on Craperknickers as a "dirty play"and now you are accusing a Packers fan for trolling?

You would. Kaepernick had a 4.0 GPA and he has an impeccably clean record. And a prison joke, why? Because he's a brown guy with tattoos?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In retrospect, out of all the losses, this was our best game against the SanFranCrisco 40Whiners.
We had the lead a couple of times.
They never came close to blowing us away.
We kept it close throughout.
And they had to wimp out and win by a last second FG instead of a big play TD.
I now hate them more than ever and it's still frustrating to lose.
At least we were always in the game to the bitter end.

Now it's revenge time!
Go Panthers and go Cam Newton!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You would. Kaepernick had a 4.0 GPA and he has an impeccably clean record. And a prison joke, why? Because he's a brown guy with tattoos?
Do you honestly, really, blame any of us for feeling bitter or angry and taking that out on the 40Whiners?
You should expect to read negative things towards your team if you're going to be here.

As for what was behind the prison joke? I have no idea.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In retrospect, out of all the losses, this was our best game against the SanFranCrisco 40Whiners.
We had the lead a couple of times.
They never came close to blowing us away.
We kept it close throughout.
And they had to wimp out and win by a last second FG instead of a big play TD.
I now hate them more than ever and it's still frustrating to lose.
At least we were always in the game to the bitter end.

Now it's revenge time!
Go Panthers and go Cam Newton!

Yes, they should have kept it in the air, risked turnovers and scored with time left on the clock just to earn cool points.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, they should have kept it in the air, risked turnovers and scored with time left on the clock just to earn cool points.
At least they should change the rules and make it challenging for the away team with an obstacle course or else with uprights that move back and forth in a random pattern.

Ness

Cheesehead
Reaction score

LOL you're so butthurt.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL you're so butthurt.
That's funny coming from someone who comes into our forum to insult me who has a very strange signature that contradicts itself.
First you have a quote that is negative and BS followed by a lame boast?
What's up with that strange irony?

(5 Championships? Big Deal! Not even half as good as the Packers who have 13 Championships!)

Ness

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's funny coming from someone who comes into our forum to insult me who has a very strange signature that contradicts itself.
First you have a quote that is negative and BS followed by celebrating? What's up with that strange irony?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts