Wildcard Weekend Packers vs 49ers

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
I want to say that I am very happy for my Packers friends today. We had some problems of our own to overcome. But at least all is well for another week.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we can beat them at home... 9ers will be feeling 40 degree temp change..

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to say that I am very happy for my Packers friends today. We had some problems of our own to overcome. But at least all is well for another week.
GO BOLTS!

Packers-Chargers Super Bowl?

The last 4 teams to play against Philly in their home opener have gone on to win the Super Bowl. Reminder: It was the Chargers this year.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure who will win or lose, but let me say this:
I would enjoy beating the 49ers more than I would enjoy beating anyone, Bears, Vikings, Patriots.

I don't like anyone on that team, players or coaches.
And they have to be on some kind of synthetic steroids to keep avoiding injuries.
I've seen some of their OL bent backwards, and they still aren't out for the year.

Whereas us, with Bulaga, nobody even knew he was hurt in the family night scrimmage, and then a day later he was on IR for the whole season.

I hate San Francisco.
And the 49ers.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
GO BOLTS!

Packers-Chargers Super Bowl?

The last 4 teams to play against Philly in their home opener have gone on to win the Super Bowl. Reminder: It was the Chargers this year.

Thank you. Let's try to both get past the wildcard round and entertain some more hope.

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would enjoy beating the 49ers more than I would enjoy beating anyone, Bears, Vikings, Patriots.

And they have to be on some kind of synthetic steroids to keep avoiding injuries.
I've seen some of their OL bent backwards, and they still aren't out for the year.

Whereas us, with Bulaga, nobody even knew he was hurt in the family night scrimmage, and then a day later he was on IR for the whole season.

I hate San Francisco.
And the 49ers.
:roflmao:

bobgodd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ravens vs Niners in last season's SB.
Remind me again please 5x49er who won that one because I forgot.
And I'm not very good at math.
OK so the Niners have 5 Football championship wins and the Packers have 13 championship wins.
So is that even halfway close to the Packers?
True or false: Are the Niners leaving their stadium?
Have the Packers left theirs?
Bonus question: Who has played in which stadium the longest?

Do the Niners let working class fans who are part of the 99% become owners of their team or is it owned by one rich greedy SOB who is part of the 1%?

I could go on why the Packers are the best team of all time in the NFL and why the Niners aren't as long as you come here and troll.

If you can dish it out then you gotta take it.
Is any of that going to help the Packers win next Sunday?

Sorry, had to.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be the pessimist. I think we match up worse with the 49ers than any other team in the playoffs. I'd rather us play any other team in the NFC including the Seahawks.

94niners

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I hate San Francisco.
And the 49ers.
Hmm...

Missed our best WR Michael Crabtree for all but the last few games.

Our starting Nose Tackle (Ian Williams) has been on IR since the second week of the season.

Our third WR Mario Manningham has just been put on IR.

Our starting FB (and third leading pass receiver) has just been put on IR.

We lost our starting Pro Bowl guard (Mike Iupati) for 5 games.

Our nickleback has been on IR the entire season.

Vernon Davis has been injured in three key games that all ended as losses with the passing game struggling.

Patrick Willis had a broken hand earlier in the year.

Our Pro Bowl tackle (Joe Staley) has been injured in several games this year.

Yeah, definitely been avoiding the injuries.

CW21NumeroUno

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, gee whiz.
Excuuuuuse me for:
Finding out and answering my own question instead.
And excuse me for getting an art degree instead of going for the NFL major which you obviously did.
Gosh, I'm sooooooo sorry for even THINKING about starting a conversation on here.
Tell ya what. I'll leave. For good. And that way us dummies about football won't waste the time any more for you super experts.
Maybe you should send in your resume' to ESPN because you obviously have the qualifications to go and work for them.

Geez, you could be friendly and answer questions instead of being all snippy about it you stuck up football snob you!

huh? its common sense. you win the division u get a home playoff game. Dont take offense bro. If you're new to football then its all good

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You just knew that a few cocky-***ed 49er fans were going to come trolling. Problem with the Packers next Sunday is that our defense flat-out sucks and they lower our chances of winning by a lot.

On the other hand, the Starks-Lacy duo adds a major dimension to this offense. I hope Lacy is ok and the ankle heals up this week.

hit and run

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've lived in the Bay Area my whole life, minus college. Let me tell you from years of first-hand experience, there fans are the most band-wagon jumpers you'll ever see in your life! If the even have one bad game, you virtually see no one wearing their hats, shirts, jerseys and such the whole next week. But, if they win, wow! All of a sudden they crawl out of the woodwork. When they had their down time in the late 2000's, no one, and I mean no one, showed up at the sports bars to see their games. There's a reason the rest of us living here call them the Whiners.

Personally, I can’t wait for next week. As far as I see it, it’s a no-lose situation. No one will give the Packers a shot to win this game, so if they don’t, it was supposed to happen. But, if they do, oh man would that be the sweetest thing on earth?

So go ahead and talk it up, Niner Whiner, we're here listening and laughing at you at the same time.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmm...

Missed our best WR Michael Crabtree for all but the last few games.

Our starting Nose Tackle (Ian Williams) has been on IR since the second week of the season.

Our third WR Mario Manningham has just been put on IR.

Our starting FB (and third leading pass receiver) has just been put on IR.

We lost our starting Pro Bowl guard (Mike Iupati) for 5 games.

Our nickleback has been on IR the entire season.

Vernon Davis has been injured in three key games that all ended as losses with the passing game struggling.

Patrick Willis had a broken hand earlier in the year.

Our Pro Bowl tackle (Joe Staley) has been injured in several games this year.

Yeah, definitely been avoiding the injuries.

Are you seriously going to compare the niners with the Packers on injuries this season? It ain't even close.

Reaction score
I think with Rodgers and our offense - we can at least go out swinging.

But man - would it be fun if the D steps up, even just a little bit.
We could be like the 08 cardinals, awesome offense with an out of nowhere decent defense.

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love troll form other teams, remember that time when the 9ers won their sixth super bowl? Yea neither do I.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think with Rodgers and our offense - we can at least go out swinging.

But man - would it be fun if the D steps up, even just a little bit.
We could be like the 08 cardinals, awesome offense with an out of nowhere decent defense.

49ers we will with slow methodical drives that lots of time.... We need to play mistake free....

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be the pessimist. I think we match up worse with the 49ers than any other team in the playoffs. I'd rather us play any other team in the NFC including the Seahawks.

We can take these guys remember the 50 degree temp change....we got this!!

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are 12 to 1 ACCORDING VEGAS SPORTS BOOK ...... 9ers 6 to 1

Bignutz

I'm a victim of coicumstances!
Reaction score
Don't mind the 49er's so much, it's the Drama Queen they have for a HC I can't stand!

Members online

Latest posts