Why I think the Packers win the Super Bowl

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Teams that we will potentially play and why we will win.

Lions: Already beat them in Detroit, and will prolly beat them Sunday. Overall the Packers are just a better team.

Falcons: Already beat them in a dome, why not in the freezing cold at Lambeau. The falcons are a dome team, play in sup 20 degree weather will be tough for them.

Saints: They will get there points, but so will we. Difference, Brees is way different outside compared to inside.

49ers: Who have they really played/beat? I am unimpressed with this team, most likely wouldn't play them anyways as they would have to beat the Saints.

Cowboys/Giants: Same thing for both teams. Both fighting just to make the playoffs and both have overrated QB's with minimal weapons.

Patriots: Same thing as the Saints but we have more guys on defense that will most likely make a big play (INT or fumble).

Ravens: They have been getting away from Ray Rice and are trying to throw the ball every down. If they keep that up they might not even make the Super Bowl.

Steelers: Big Ben is banged up, and the more he plays, the more he gets banged up. This team is not what they were last year and I think the Pack would beat them again!

I know those were not very detailed but I think it gets the point across.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Packers will win the SB because they have made repeated trips for each SB they were in.
However thanx to the previous overrated QB, they failed to repeat the win.
But now that we have a better QB who will no doubt have that chip on his shoulder, it is time to start the repeat SB wins again.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
It's too early to say for me. I surely don't want to run into someone with a defense that can give three and outs, cause this Packers defense is the last one I'll put money on.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
It's too early to say for me. I surely don't want to run into someone with a defense that can give three and outs, cause this Packers defense is the last one I'll put money on.

Then in reality Packers/Saints might want to be most fearful of a team like the 49ers. They might have the best special teams and defense in the entire league despite having a game managing QB.

The Niners are a team who can hold you to some FGs maaaaaybe and also give the Packers long fields to work with. Problem is for them they might also score FGs on offense, but if you think the Pack D is that bad they might make Alex Smith feel pretty comfortable in the pocket and open up the run as the game goes on. Niners are also a team fundamentally built to play in cold weather even though they are from Cali.

The Saints look fantastic lately but I am still not sold they can win 3 straight games to get to the SB unless they somehow lucked into hosting the NFCCG a la 2006 Colts.

It's tough to say. I picked the Packers back in like February to repeat and I will stick with it. They certainly are not as favored as they were many weeks ago though. However, I still believe.
Part of me really wants to see the Packers beat the Niners more then the Saints. Seems so old school to beat SF. Imagine Aaron having a game winning drive or something vs. them? *happy sigh*

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Why do I think the Packers will win the SuperBowl? Because I bleed Green And Gold, and to think otherwise I might as well burn my stock. Either you believe with all your heart and without reservation or ya don't. Oh yeah and

WE ARE THE DEFENDING CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Then in reality Packers/Saints might want to be most fearful of a team like the 49ers. They might have the best special teams and defense in the entire league despite having a game managing QB.

The Niners are a team who can hold you to some FGs maaaaaybe and also give the Packers long fields to work with. Problem is for them they might also score FGs on offense, but if you think the Pack D is that bad they might make Alex Smith feel pretty comfortable in the pocket and open up the run as the game goes on. Niners are also a team fundamentally built to play in cold weather even though they are from Cali.

The Saints look fantastic lately but I am still not sold they can win 3 straight games to get to the SB unless they somehow lucked into hosting the NFCCG a la 2006 Colts.

It's tough to say. I picked the Packers back in like February to repeat and I will stick with it. They certainly are not as favored as they were many weeks ago though. However, I still believe.
Part of me really wants to see the Packers beat the Niners more then the Saints. Seems so old school to beat SF. Imagine Aaron having a game winning drive or something vs. them? *happy sigh*

I have to hear about a "Packers/Saints NFC Championship" almost everyday where I live, so it gets pretty old.

The 49ers actually scare me cause the Pack can't stop the run. I would love to see the Saints play them, it's a bit vice versa since the days of the NFC West when those two were divisional.

As much as I hate saying this, it's true. After the last few games I'm sold that the Niners defense can force 3 and outs on us, and then drive all the way down our chicken **** defense and score. If it's FG's it still counts.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I have to hear about a "Packers/Saints NFC Championship" almost everyday where I live, so it gets pretty old.

The 49ers actually scare me cause the Pack can't stop the run. I would love to see the Saints play them, it's a bit vice versa since the days of the NFC West when those two were divisional.

As much as I hate saying this, it's true. After the last few games I'm sold that the Niners defense can force 3 and outs on us, and then drive all the way down our chicken **** defense and score. If it's FG's it still counts.

LOL I can imagine. And after a while it might feel like a jinx to you. I like to talk up the Niners at times to make it interesting.

Sometimes I do think the Niners can suprise in the playoffs and sometimes I think they could just end up as the 2006 Ravens and one and done as the second seed in a FG feast lol. However I have said it a million times but I just can't count out any team with Jim Harbaugh leading it. I just can't.

I thought the Packers could stop the run for most of the year or limit it. What happened? I should not even ask. The Pack D needs a reset button and a do over for the playoffs.

Everyone has weaknesses this postseason in both conferences. Homefield I do think will be big for the NFC.....

Lucikly the postseason is a new season. Units are allowed to improve. Let's hope the Pack D starts the new year off with a respectable defensive performance in the first playoff game.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO, to truly judge if the packers are going to the SB this year, we have to see how they play in their first playoff game. Last years playoffs are a perfect scenario.

The packers put on an OUTSTANDING performance in their first playoff game last year and the rest is history.

If the packers do the same this year, i don't see them losing until the very least the NFCG or SB (and they will most likely make it to the SB and win it).

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know d-line is not playing the best like last week when we played the bears,they gave up alot on the run but the playoffs think we see the d-line step it up,I also think our o-line showed we can put up points A-Rod and companies worst game K.C. they know what it takes to get to the super bowl,and think the team as a whole will take use there and win it.All teams have a weakness 9ers is the o-line and as weak as our d-line may be I think they could force Smith into throwing because they will stop the run since they know that is all they have they will get turn overs and our o-line will get points off of them.

Members online

Latest posts