Who will be our MVP and score of tampa bay game?

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I thought the defensive line looked tired on the last Tampa drive but the team overall held up well in the heat. I was admittedly worried about that. The long first half drives really helped the defense I believe.

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta give it to the old man. Rodgers really didn’t have a bad game. I’m looking past the pick. Clock management was **** and he let MLF know about it and he was right. Again, besides the pick, he spread the ball around and trusted his rookie WR in Doubs. Yes, the offense lacked in the 2nd half, but! The way he trusted the kid, and the way he was a coach on the field gives me this opinion. Good game by 12 today.

OP
OP
gopkrs

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well boys, as I was looking through the prognostications; I did not find a whole lot to choose from. Some people only picked a score w/o taking a player or e.g., the defense. LFG sure had it right with Doubs. Or vice/versa, no score. And a whole lot picked tampa. There were a lot of good comments on how the ball game would be played out but I think I won it again. Gary, who played good and a 23 - 17 win.

D

Deleted member 6794

l think they need to open it up a bit more in the second half, running is fine, but you have to get more than 2 yds a carry. Third and long isnt a winning formula.

The Packers need to run the ball successfully for their passing game to work as well. It was to be expected that won't be easy against a very good Bucs' defense. Overall, they looked pretty impressive in their first three drives until Jones' fumble near the goal line. No idea why they couldn't get anything going afterwards.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts