Who will be our MVP and score of tampa bay game?

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to say Rashan Gary. I hope he plays well against the run also. Pack 23 - 17

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say O'Donnell. He will boom some more long ones to help flip the field. Bucs take it 30-12.

D

Deleted member 6794

I don't think the Bucs will score that many points with Evans suspended, Godwin out and Julio most likely not playing.

Unfortunately the Packers will have troubles scoring points as well. Bucs, 13-10.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think the Bucs will score that many points with Evans suspended, Godwin out and Julio most likely not playing.

Unfortunately the Packers will have troubles scoring points as well. Bucs, 13-10.
The Bucs will feed off turnovers and a short field. They may not put up 400 or 500 yards but they will not need that to steal enough points. Brady in the red zone is frighteningly good. He will use power package runs, dump offs, and the tight end. We would have to dominate the line of scrimmage.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
24-20 Packers

Our defense and their defense get a takeaway score either directly or that leads to one.

One of our rookies get a TD

Crosby hits a deep FG at a time the tide was starting to turn....

Reaction score
I’m going with #28 Dillon (I think T Bowles will focus on stopping #33 to a fault). I fully Expect Dillon to steamroll Devin White again.
Dillon 18/82 yards run; 6/68 rec2TD

The Dallas Defense (thankfully) near mutilated that Tampa Offense and vice versa. That was the most costly Win this season and all focus was on Prescott, but that was a very physical game that dearly cost both teams. Hoping to come out unscathed

Packers 21 Bucs 20

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

Except when they face the Bucs.

Unfortunately you're right about that. Since Rodgers became the starter in 2008 the Packers turned the ball over 14 times in seven games against the Bucs (average of 2.00 per game). In all other games they've averaged only 0.97 turnovers per game over that period.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It won't be pretty.. Even shorthanded, Brady will have his way in critical moments. Bucs d line will control the game. as Packers offense against the Bucs defense is a mismatch. I think Rodgers will have a very poor game and throw two interceptions. It's Florida in September. The Packers aren't fit enough to go down there and play for 60 minutes in the heat and humidity. Expect plenty of injuries. There's my optimistic assessment. The 37-10 game wasn't a fluke.

D

Deleted member 6794

It won't be pretty.. Even shorthanded, Brady will have his way in critical moments. Bucs d line will control the game. as Packers offense against the Bucs defense is a mismatch. I think Rodgers will have a very poor game and throw two interceptions. It's Florida in September. The Packers aren't fit enough to go down there and play for 60 minutes in the heat and humidity. Expect plenty of injuries. There's my optimistic assessment. The 37-10 game wasn't a fluke.

You should become a motivational speaker ;)

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You should become a motivational speaker ;)
I agree. My method would be to cut through the myth and obfuscation to achieve a confrontation with the truth. Seriously, other than a squeaked out win over a 3-13 Jags team in 2016, September trips to Florida for the Packers don't end well.

D

Deleted member 6794

I agree. My method would be to cut through the myth and obfuscation to achieve a confrontation with the truth. Seriously, other than a squeaked out win over a 3-13 Jags team in 2016, September trips to Florida for the Packers don't end well.

The sample size is pretty small as the Packers have only played another two games in September in Florida since Rodgers became the starter though.

With that being said I predict the Bucs will win today as well, although I expect a close, low scoring game.

LFG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So what does everyone have to say now. The D played a very good game and came through at the biggest moment.

l think they need to open it up a bit more in the second half, running is fine, but you have to get more than 2 yds a carry. Third and long isnt a winning formula. Doubs looked good, so did Lazard. We need both as a deep threat

Reaction score
So what does everyone have to say now. The D played a very good game and came through at the biggest moment.

l think they need to open it up a bit more in the second half, running is fine, but you have to get more than 2 yds a carry. Third and long isnt a winning formula. Doubs looked good, so did Lazard. We need both as a deep threat
Obviously Tampa was missing their 3 best WR. Yet GB held Fournette to just 35 yards on 12 runs. Stout

O’Donnelle punted 7 times and put 5 Punts inside their 20 with 3 punts inside the 11 yard line and one at the 2 yard line. That’s incredible effective and still netted a respectable 48.5 yards per. That’s a really solid ST performance there and it was a big part of our success.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score

They were up against a super defense. Most everything we tried after our 3rd drive went nowhere. We were not going to run it up on this team but just a few mistakes are costly as Tampa found out as well. Fumble at the goal line, running into the punter. Both probably take points off the board even if it is only 6. Lazard's holding penalty after a good 1st down game all hurt against the good teams. Another illegal block on the punt return.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
For 3 weeks they had heat on all over the place inside 1265

Members online

Latest posts