Which record will Favre break first?

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre has 3 TD passes thus far and 2 INTs. He NEEDS 3 TDs to tie Marino(420) and 2 INTs will tie Blanda(277) for INTs lead.

So, which record will be surpassed first?

Which game(s)?

Personally, I hope he gets 3 TDs vs the Chargers this week to get to Marino's record.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
well we have Chargers,
then go to Minny
then the bye
the next game after the bye is Chicago at home..

How sweet would it be for him to BREAK the td record at home vs Chicago??

How or why did I think they had the bye that early?

Chargers
Minny
Bears
Redskins

then the bye

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
would be good to get it at Lambeau considering most of them have probably come there. did you also know that 1 more win vs Bears and he will have the record for most wins against a single opponent.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I think he might get both this Sunday. I can see Brett thinking their secondary is crap and taking some chances and our WR letting the ball bounce off their hands into the Chargers hands.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he might get both this Sunday. I can see Brett thinking their secondary is crap and taking some chances and our WR letting the ball bounce off their hands into the Chargers hands.

I would be really interested if someone did a study one how many of Brett's recent INT have bounced off his receivers hands. I remember several last year (and one this year).

At least it look like the rookie receivers are running the correct routes so there haven't been as many INT's because of that.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well we have Chargers,
then go to Minny
then the bye

I would rather have him get the record when we are playing the Vikings.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TD record will come against Minnesota

INT record could come at anytime. Favre is just to unpredictable. I'm guessing he throws one against the Chargers Good chance the INT record ends up against the Bears.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
TD record will come against Minnesota

INT record could come at anytime.

Favre is just to unpredictable.

Just had to break that down. Cuz, **** I'm confused now. We can predict when the TD record will happen? But not the INT? Then its stated Brett is too unpredictable... :pop:

When it comes to INT's yes he's unpredictable. He could throw 0 one week and 4 the next. It could come against San Diego if the Packers fall behind early.

I'm assuming the TD record will come against Minnesota because their pass defense is one of the worse in the league.

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well we have Chargers,
then go to Minny
then the bye

How or why did I think they had the bye that early?

Chargers
Minny
Bears
Redskins

then the bye

that would mean a bad air attack over the next few weeks. Hopefully he breaks the TD record much sooner than that, San Diego or Minny prolly.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he'll tie it in Minny and break it the next week. I'm a little worried about playing an angry Chargets team. Would be funny if he brook both records in the same game. Selfishly I'm hoping he gets it in Minny so I can be there but ot's always wseeter at home.
Beginning of the year I thought he'd come up short of the Yards record but with his current pace and looks like we'll have to throw a lot this year I bet he breaks that record the last week at home

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know.............as we have seen, zero td's in week one, three in week two. So who knows? I'm hoping of course he sets the TD record next sunday, as that would mean we were scoring alot. That would mean a probable win.
As far as INT's, I think that will come in the next 2 games.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
I think he may break the TD record first but he could break the interceptions first i hope he gets the TD record before Chicago so he will be 100% focused on the task at hand.
I think he KNOWS where the record stands, but i really don't think he thinks about it one bit during a game. I think ALL he thinks about is making a play.

Members online

Latest posts