Draft: OT, OLB, S, OG, OLB, ILB, S, WR, TE
McCarthy and all offensive coaches gone. If new HC wants to keep Pettine & whatever positional D coaches he wants I'm OK.
Vets gone: Matthews, Cobb, Graham, Bulaga, Perry, T. Davis, Kendricks, Lewis, T. Williams. None of these guys are worth the cap/salary so save $ and move on. If a player isn't available he's just using-up a roster space and cap. This would be $22Mil in dead $, but a cap savings of $20Mil jettisoning their salaries.
Gute needs to hit FA hard for reasonably priced vets at OT, an OLB and S.
- Team needs to develop team winning attitude, not "we have AR so we expect to win".
- One-on-one battles need to be won at EVERY o-line, LB and DB position.
- Receivers need to aggressively come back to AR if/when play breaks down instead of continuing away from him.
- Lost a lot when Kuhn left, need to re-utilize the FB position to win short-yardage situations.
- AR & the offense NEED to get back to the "move the chains" mentality. AR can still take "his shots" only when they're really there, not every 3rd down.