1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

well well well

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by vikes93animal, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Sandra

Sandra Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, I just congratulated you and your team on their performance. :loser:
    It was a pleasure to watch.

2. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    for all the dumb things you said lil girl i could have blasted you three ways to sunday. what was your prediction on the gb/vikes game? hello, pick up the phone dear. reality is calling!!!!!

same back to you loser lover. fahrme is going back to his. and you will be boo-hooing in the back of your mommy mini van listening to your britney spears cd, chewing your gum and boo-hooing. what will we do now? our hero is gone. whoa is me pooh bear!!! MOMMMY!!! MOMMMMMMMMMY!!! I NEED MY BLANKIE!!!!
    get a grip sis! :roll:
    we hammered your team and you are so so hurt, well get used to it. one team makes it and all the OTHER teams are losers. are you grasping that YET!??????
    apples calling peaches fruit. :lol:
    did you get left back a couple of times?

3. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Vikes what is going on from that respectful Vikings fan we once knew? You don't need to bring yourself down to the "smack talk" level. Yes even the Pack has childish fans but don't stoop to their level. I enjoyed your previous intelligent conversations. And hey I have to add that I am glad your off-season has started as well. :D

Later
    Leopardmech

4. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Hear hear - I don't know what has happend to vikes...

5. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    well,
    you are right!!! i was off guard and feeling a little sore so i gave a little back. tweeds sucker punched me so i had to give him a little combo sandwich. not bad tho for an old man can still land a few when needed. lol
    and i really thought that sandydandy was a little older. my fault, should have looked at her posts a little closer. so, i thought she was being a real you know what. so i had to give it back to her. now that i know that she is a juvenile i will ignore her. lol
    what a game huh? heck, that aint diddly.
    the vikings have lost 24 playoff games. i have seen every stinkin one of them. there have been worse!
    not many.
    did you reply to msg in super bowl thread. i left a msg in there for ya!
    lol
    another one of my pipe dreams shot to hell and back!!!! :roll:
    pipe dream #25 coming up!!!!

now that was something i laughed at. same msg basically but made me laugh instead of steam!!!!!! lol
    well i am glad that we started yours a week earlier. but it looked like no matter who you threw in that game the outcome would have been the same. eagles came ready to play. the vikes did not.
    ON TO THE DRAFT!!! lol
    vanna.....can i have a D please. thank you

6. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    ehh..it was reactionary. i would have responded the same. let the man be a vikings fan..trust me it is a much worse fate.

7. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks a whole hell of a lot.
    i will wallow in my own misery.
    dont worry about that.

i am not too sore about the vikes. i dint think they would hvae gotten this far after the giants game. achilles heel. then to beat the pack in the very first meeting in the playoffs, well at least we vikings fans can be proud of that fate.lol

8. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That is a classic Vikes glad to have the real you back.

Later
    Leopardmech

9. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    glad to be back.
    was in hiatus for a minute.
    damn ego.

10. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Well, them's words we all share this year, der eh?
    You guys were like the Dolts... one more week than we had... oops!
    I wanna know why Culpepper got stage fright....?
    Someone in the Philly Mafia get to him? Did you see those passes.. what gives, Vikes...what gives? You gonna go have a talk with his highness the wrist-rollin- "false-start" daddeeeoooooo? I would - I mean, c'mon.... You guys were representin' the NFC Nort' -- We expected a lot more outta ya.. and then Randy walks off the field ...AGAIN... DOH!

I mean, ...DUDE!

11. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    people think i am crazy when i start on pep. but imho he is not maturing at the level i would expect from a #1 pick. yes, he has had diff coord's but he has been with linehan long enough and should be running the O better.
    he looks like a deer in the headlights when he faces a D that he not very familiar with or not on the level of ours or the pack, meaning better. he doesnt take what is given him enough. i can understand depending on moss(?) but you have to take what is given if options 1,2 and even 3 are not there. in less time that he takes. i was really on him last year, he has improved but not as fast as i would have thought he would have. he has been in the league since '99. he has been the starter for 4 years now. its time to take it to the next level or sit the pine a couple of times to think about it. and no, aint trading him.

12. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I saw on the 'net a story about the papers in Min. saying they should trade Moss. Did you hear anything like this Vikes93? I would be surprised if they did this.

13. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i would say that is all rumor. they start up every year at this time. i am not worried. if they trade him they trade him. but i dont see that happening. he is still most dangerous player behind vick in the nfl.

14. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    first of all, the eagles didn't come to play and a solid performance would have beaten them. they left pts all over the field. if they had showed up, it's woulda been a blood bath.

secondly, i'll go on record and say that moss is gone. carter even came out and said that moss has played his last game in minny. word is he'll go to the ravens or cards. i also read a report that if linehan left, daunte wanted out. well, he's gone, let's see if daunte was just talkin. i wish minn woulda given saban permission to talk to baggett so it wasn't so likely that we'll lose ray sherman.

15. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    the eagles i would say that they did show up. esp the D.
    not saying they played like world beaters.
    not too shabby tho.
    i expected a better performance from #11.

16. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Vikes is right - but the addition of Trotter on the D, was huge for Philly.
    That move screwed everyone up...

Still, watchin' the miscues wasn't pretty!
    I'd agree, stellar QB's usually see a SB ring after (or in) the fourth year in the League - that's when it happened for Brett, and several others.... Duante is due. My guess - he's not breakin' down film like he should be - he's weak on studying up for games.. thinks his sheer talent will cover things up... and.. I'm bettin' many others (in Coaching) also know about it. His improvement is...tooo slow!

17. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    we will see if it was more linehan than daunte himself. i am guessing that daunte was struggling mostly because of the scheme. i am hoping that anyway!

18. tarkenton10

tarkenton10 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think Daunte has problems getting past his primary receiver and going through his progression. As much as I hate to say it at least favre knows where his receivers are; the play where he threw the ball when he was past the line of scrimmage (case in point). There was one play against the eagles where wiggins was running free behind the lbs and DC never got to him, he tried to force it in to the rb and was intercepted. DC will never be considered with the great ones if he doesn't speed up his read on the progression of receivers.

19. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    'Tark' jabs at a point which even Brett discusses on his new DVD (inside the new book "FAVRE" - link on my web site) about how he first started being an NFL level QB - wherein he would just go out there and just let his abilities run the show - and at first, he GOT clobbered, but good... Brett Favre, back then, wasn't any better than Trent Dilfer - and you know where that goes...

If you watch the DVD, he's sittin' there reviewing film with Holmgren standing behind the movie projector and Mike's sayin' all sorts of football play code phrases and Brett's just yawnin' away and noddin & agreein' all along as if..... then in the background, you hear him discussing this point in past history.. and how he figured ol' Mikey never really knew, at least at that moment how much BS was being flung in his direction by this JOCK.... whose name happened to be Brett Favre. Brett who?

So, yeah, Brett outright admits, he had a hard time looking at film and seeing what was actually happening, and how it went wrong and then how to resolve and fix the error so that a different more profitable outcome would be accomplished - and THAT's where Mike Holmgren's greatest feat was fully realized - He got a handle on Brett Favre - who then became a 3xMVP and went to TWO (count 'em) two SuperBowls in-a-row (Vikes)... the second one still haunts Ron Wolf to this day (his words).... as knowing we shot ourselves in the foot that time - it wasn't necessarily the Broncos who b-e-a-t the Packers - it was the Packers who beat themselves in 1998.

Tark - (and Vikes) - I think Duante is having the same issue here - so he needs a mentor who can fully realize your QB's handicapp and help him recover.... only then will we see him best out Donovan McNabb, or Michael Vick... for that matter - get to a SuperBowl, ever! {IMHO}

20. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i totally agree with that. i blame this on linehan mostly. he was with daunte for 3 years. if daunte is THIS good allready, imagine if he had a great supporting cast around him. i think daunte tho is a little more grounded than favre was at this point in their careers.
    we will see this year if it was daunte or linehan.