Week 3 vs Bengals.

12theTruth

The Bengals are very close to being a 2-0 team. The Bears had to rally to defeat the Bengals at Soldier Field in Week 1. This game will give us a better indication of what kind of offensive line we have. It will be natural for a rookie left tackle to struggle on occasion but just how much help will the tackles need in pass protection against the Bengals stout front 7.

The keys to the game could very well be how the OL performs and the presence of Morgan Burnett. A win here is also important because we really don't want to fall 2 games behind the Bears this early in the season. Considering the Packers brutal schedule this season in addition to an early season 2 game hole to the Bears (which play the so far inept Steelers) would only add to the hill to climb.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Bengals have a full house of fans each sunday.

And NO, none of us are "scared", but opposing fans can be rowdy and you would be outnumbered by 50,000+.....so the odds are bad if you have a bold mouth after the game.
I said have you lot scared them off, not are YOU scared :rolleyes:

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
The Bengals are very close to being a 2-0 team. The Bears had to rally to defeat the Bengals at Soldier Field in Week 1. This game will give us a better indication of what kind of offensive line we have. It will be natural for a rookie left tackle to struggle on occasion but just how much help will the tackles need in pass protection against the Bengals stout front 7.

The keys to the game could very well be how the OL performs and the presence of Morgan Burnett. A win here is also important because we really don't want to fall 2 games behind the Bears this early in the season. Considering the Packers brutal schedule this season in addition to an early season 2 game hole to the Bears (which play the so far inept Steelers) would only add to the hill to climb.

Both of the games we played have tested our O line. SF has top of the line pass rushers and the Skins have Kerrigan and Orakpo. Yes, they got to #12 early, but we seemed to catch on and fix the issue. The Bengals are not more elite pash rushers than the 49ers or the Skins.

12theTruth

Both of the games we played have tested our O line. SF has top of the line pass rushers and the Skins have Kerrigan and Orakpo. Yes, they got to #12 early, but we seemed to catch on and fix the issue. The Bengals are not more elite pash rushers than the 49ers or the Skins.

The Packers played the shotgun for a good amount of the 49ers game while against the Redskins MM mixed in some more traditional looks. I don't feel we have seen enough to know how this line is going to perform against a great front 7 while trying to employ staple pro style offense formations sans the shotgun.

The Bengals would eat that up in my opinion. The jury is still out I think after two games. We all know the QB and WR's are some real baaaaaad men at this point. I can't wait for Sunday to see the outcome and find out more about the rest.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Arod has been getting the ball out quickly on short fast routes when the pass rush is coming. I tend to think that we want to jump out to a comfy lead and let the bad guys try to play catch up or at least that is how the MM games plan comes across to me. It has always been get the lead....cruise control.....run run run, punt. I REALLY hope that MM will decide to keep his foot on the gas and not let up like he did in the skins game. Hell, with the way Arod was picking the skins DB's apart, he could have thrown for 550 yaards and 5 td's. Overall it will end up coming down to Arod vs Dalton and we ALL KNOW who the badest man is in that competition. Our run defense has not been bad, so I don't think that the rookie Geovani bernard will have that grat of an impact on us.....he looked good one time for several plays and that was it, he is yet to be proven a superstar. So....passing game of GB vs Andy dalton's game?? We win that contest. Our QB and WR's are just to good to be shutdown.

packerskeylargo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as we can stop the ball from getting to #25 Giovani Bernard and #18 A.J. Green I know the Packers will be good. I will admit I have some butterflies, but with the Bengals not scoring high against the Steelers (which I must say look horrible) I have confidence the Packers will win!

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just don't let AJ. Green go all Bolden ugh Wayne ummm Burress ugh Marshall on us and we should win.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was talking about the overtime game vs the dolphins when he went for 10 catches evertime they needed a first it was Marshall.
I agree we have shut his *** down as a bear!

English Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You should come tailgating with us! I do not know the exact spot but I can let you know we will be with a group of about 20 or so. If you want PM me and we can discuss

Packers fans! I'm an English guy going to the game on Sunday with my girlfriend and wondered if there was a particular section I should buy in, so that we get to be with some Packers fans? It would be great to meet up with some of you before the game for tailgating too! Go Pack Go!

FrogSole

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was really hoping Hayward would be ready by now. Guess taking his time is better than rushing it, nonetheless.

I

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Where are their fans ?????? :eek:

I

I just watched it too Dan and IF we bring the same game we played on Sunday, I don`t see anything we can`t cope with. It will be a hard one, but I honestly think we can beat them. IMHO

D

Dan115

I just watched it too Dan and IF we bring the same game we played on Sunday, I don`t see anything we can`t cope with. It will be a hard one, but I honestly think we can beat them. IMHO

I hope you are correct. Most Packer fans on facebook seem to think this is going to be a cake walk.

English Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's a pretty good match up to be honest.

Although, having watched the Steelers / Bengals game last week, to think that Pittsburgh were only one score down going into the 4th quarter, when Rapelisberger had been so inefficient, and the Bengals had +2 turnovers... Suggests to me, that if Rodgers has a decent game, we utilize Starks, and our D performs better than an aging Steelers did last week, we should be in good shape.

Not an easy game at all, but the kind of game we should be winning if we have plans to go long into the post-season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts