Week 3 vs Bengals.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Then maybe I should have used the word "elite" instead.

If they win a SB or have an awesome winning season with this crew then I'll agree with you.

May I ask why you feel they arent good?

NFL Network guys are saying they could be as good as Denver as the best AFC team

Last edited:

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Did you know that no team in NFL history that was behind by 14, then ahead by 16 has ever lost in regulation?
Well the Packers fixed that little problem now didn't they. At least they won't lose this week. Not sure about my team.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
May I ask why you feel they arent good?

NFL Network guys are saying they could be as good as Denver as the best AFC team
Because they have had a years and years long time of a reputation to the point of having the nickname The Bungles.
Because I am a casual football fan who mostly just goes with his gut rather than looking at team stats and stuff.

I'll admit that you and others who look at a team beyond their rep. are being more of a realist here.
And I'll also admit that in football things change for the better for teams that were bad at one point.
It is that change that is hard to accept especially when that team beats the team that has the winning history and the more popular players.
It is also beginning to be a very interesting season where top teams are falling, (Steelers, Giants etc.) getting beaten by teams you would not expect to win (Browns over Vikings, Colts beat 9ers.) and other things that are wonky.

Oh well. It is what it is.
One week, one game at a time on any given Sunnyday.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Well the Packers fixed that little problem now didn't they. At least they won't lose this week. Not sure about my team.
It's Todd Haley's Steelers, I'd be fairly confident about winning, especially against that green D. You won't take offense if I still root for the Steelers will you? My mom's team. That and I almost always root against division rivals just out of principle.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
It's Todd Haley's Steelers, I'd be fairly confident about winning, especially against that green D. You won't take offense if I still root for the Steelers will you? My mom's team. That and I almost always root against division rivals just out of principle.
I would expect nothing less. :)

Members online

Latest posts