Was it improvement or was it...

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That the Saints are far worse than the Bears?

I thought I saw some improvement until the 2nd quarter... Then I saw the defense just caving in... Especially against the pass.

What is your take on this?

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought that everything improved with the exception of the defensive playcalling and the run game. Maybe the Saints were prepared for our run game, maybe the loss of Leach did make the difference. I can't make a judgment on that.

But the defensive playcalling.....well, let's just hope Sanders improves. Not going to lie though, I have no faith in the guy. Hopefully he proves me wrong against the Kitties.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am thinking it is a combo platter. The Saints are not as good as the Bears, expecially defensively. However, I think the Packers showed some improvement from last week.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i also agree. no doubt the saints arent as good as the bears. it doesnt take a rocket scientist(or a former football player, pyle) to know that.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whats telling is how far the Saints have come from last year compared to the Packers. The Saints have improved and the ability of Payton to adjust his gameplan on the fly was impressive.

GB was at home, had 3 turnovers and jumped out to an early lead against NO and NO overcame all that to come back to win. Great Job by Payton, I sure wish MM could do this

Latest posts