Vikings @ Packers tickets

ryanbodman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys. I am coming from Canada for the Vikings @ Packers game in October.
I am looking around for 4 tickets, and can buy any time.
Tickets for this game are going for a hell of a lot more than any other game, as expected.
However, if Favre does indeed retire for good, do you guys see the price for this game going down?
I dont really want to buy 4 tickets for $300 each today, when I can possibly buy them for $250 tomorrow.
What are your thoughts, as this will be only my second time buying tickets for a game.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wait and see if Favre retires for good, as you will SURELY see a drop in asking prices. If there is no Favre, the prices should be around (slightly higher) what the Cowboys/Packers tickets are going for. Just my opinion.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
got mine in mail...Brother is handicapped needs special seating plus companion ( me) 67$

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We got ours through the fan-tour experience thing. so, going all out for our BIG TRIP out to Green Bay in October (player meet-greet,stadium tour, etc etc)!
GO PACK GO!!!

OP
OP
ryanbodman

ryanbodman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
VolvoD, your going to the Viking game as well?
I'd tell you to meet up and tailgate with us, but that's probably part of your package.
We are going to park in the parking lot of the Beth Haven Baptist Church on South Ridge Road.
We tailgated there for the Cowboy's game last November. It was an awesome spot, and the visiting team buses drive right down the backlane by you.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah theres some sort of official tailgating thing with our package, so thats where we will be most likely.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would buy now but only bc I think favre is coming back for sure and most people will wait to see so you will get a better price.

ttorc

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA
Discount Sports jerseys
$39.99 Free Shipping
Maybe u can have a try
www dot bbeststore dot com

Members online