Viking forum...

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Wow MY EYES!!! How can you make out anything on that vikings board?!?!
awful!

I couldn't read much,...a whole lotta blaming going on there!...

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow MY EYES!!! How can you make out anything on that vikings board?!?!
awful!

I couldn't read much,...a whole lotta blaming going on there!...

pretty funny, but a terrible forum to read, the format is awful, but that's congruent w/ their team

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Its like coming out of a coma, logging off that site! sheese! :unsure:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Its like coming out of a coma, logging off that site! sheese! :unsure:

Yeah, that is a good way to put it. LOL Like leaving a cave and seeing sunlight for the first time in weeks.

I gave my response to the "Don't blame Brett" thread over there.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No need to rub it in, they know their team sucks already. LOL

I did find it interesting that the OBF members are on there defending Brett now.

Vikings Message Board.Com - View topic - Before anyone pins this on Favre

And yes, that forum is ******* the eyes.

I feel so bad...

I was EXACTLY like them way back when

I found ANY type of excuse to pin it on someone else and not Brett..I even once said Brett had 4 ints, but other than that he played great

What was I thinking?

I had fought with 2 guys on ESPN forums all the time on why Brett was not as bad as they said...Even send screen shots of them to DUANNE and his " helper "NIT" when they would bash him with slanderous words..

Last 3+ years I now see the error of my ways

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to admit, I've been surfing around various Vikings blogs and forums. I don't belong to any of 'em just because all I would do is troll, most likely. Hell, it's all I could do in reality. There's nothing about the Vikings to discuss at this point other than the various and assorted messes they're in.

The doom and gloom crowd sound like Cubs fans, but the really wild part is the delusional thinking of some of the others. They're convinced they can still run the table and go to the playoffs. I just can't see it, especially since it looks like the receivers may have quit.

Rice and Berrian seemed to be having themselves a grand old time on the sidelines today, and at this point I'm thinking Harvin won't play next week either. So now it looks to me like not only have the players as a group quit on Childress, but it also looks like the receivers as a sub-group may have finally had enough of Favre.

It's worse than a train wreck over there. It's like two train wrecks, where one train is full of nuns, and the other train is full of special olympians... and the whole mess happened in front of a burning orphanage.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
It's worse than a train wreck over there. It's like two train wrecks, where one train is full of nuns, and the other train is full of special olympians... and the whole mess happened in front of a burning orphanage.

LOL, that's a funny analogy.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score

Big Dan, I read your email while drinking a Pepsi. Do you know how much it stings to have Pepsi shoot through a nose unexpectantly???

Please give readers a warning of such humor in the future, ok?

I need to clean this keyboard, too. Gross.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I feel so bad...

I was EXACTLY like them way back when

I found ANY type of excuse to pin it on someone else and not Brett..I even once said Brett had 4 ints, but other than that he played great

What was I thinking?

I had fought with 2 guys on ESPN forums all the time on why Brett was not as bad as they said...Even send screen shots of them to DUANNE and his " helper "NIT" when they would bash him with slanderous words..

Last 3+ years I now see the error of my ways

LOL, Yep, I was that way too. Always coming up with reasons why he wasn't nearly as bad as some fans from other teams would say.

I'll admit it, I forgave a lot of Farve's fiasco's simply because he was in green and gold.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I guarantee that any past BF fan can say without a doubt that they backed him up with a plethora (thanks spell check and thesaurus button!) of excuses,.. But eventually those rose colored glasses finally clear!
:spiteful:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Man, there over there going crazy, to me it seems like there team is made up of hand me down players.

Vikings have been scouring and stealing Packer players for a generation. It's what they do.

What excuse does Farve have now for his poor season. Before it was always, the elements at Lambeau are just so tough to play in. Now you in a Dome, what your excuse now pops?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL @ this

GB -- not that Brett doesn't play hard every week, but at home, against GB...with Rice?...70/30 in favor of a W
WA -- A very beatable team. The away thing is scary. 50/50 in favor of a W
BUF -- If the Vikes are on a streak at this point, there's no way they're giving it up to Buffalo at home. 80/20 in favor of W
NYG -- 50/50 in favor of a W. Being home here helps.
CHI -- 60/40 in favor of a W. Again, at home helps. Cutler could make a lot of mistakes in the dome.
PHI -- 40/60 in favor of a W. Away. Vick could scramble for miles against the defense that played the Bears last week.
DET -- 80/20 in favor of a W. Brett's last regular season game ever? They will win that for him.

Philly is the only game I think the Vikes have a less than 50 percent chance of winning. So with some luck and Rice's return, my answer is yes. There's a possibility they can win them all.

Seriously? WOW homer much

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Vikings have been scouring and stealing Packer players for a generation. It's what they do.

What excuse does Farve have now for his poor season. Before it was always, the elements at Lambeau are just so tough to play in. Now you in a Dome, what your excuse now pops?

Old and injured?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like I've said before, they are more than done.

They simply do not have any heart in that team. They play slow, they just go through the motions.

That locker room doesn't have a single drop of chemistry.

AC Hartman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I couldn't read anything. It even took a long time for me to get to the site. Blame everyone else I see.

Members online

Latest posts