Ty Law at Nickel?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems to be the thread theme of the day.

What, posting a "should we sign _________" thread for every potential free agent out there?

Not like there's much else to do, I guess.

We have enough Dbs that are too old and costly on the team, I think.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:

What, posting a "should we sign _________" thread for every potential free agent out there?

The infamous PF Oreo cookie thread has run its course. The Bikini Girls are nowhere to be seen. Now we have to talk about something else.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
PackOne said:

The infamous PF Oreo cookie thread has run its course. The Bikini Girls are nowhere to be seen. Now we have to talk about something else.

Oreos? Let's talk about them.

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want dhall from atlanta hes a free agent and i doubt he'll stay after todays cuts, hes young, experienced and quick, he talks a bit but can back his words up. The only reason why i can see him choosing anywere else is that he probably wont start

RainX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he were a stopgap signing to push for a championship next year, then yeah, but it still doesn't give us a long term answer at the position.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dante Hall would be sweet in GB but you know ATL wil want some sort of compensation for him.

The major issue is that Hall is a ZONE guy and not a man to man. He when we need to play zone we could put Hall out there instead of Harris.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dante Hall would be sweet in GB but you know ATL wil want some sort of compensation for him.

The major issue is that Hall is a ZONE guy and not a man to man. He when we need to play zone we could put Hall out there instead of Harris.

DeAngelo Hall? :-?

In reality all these threads should be closed straight away as someone says something unrealistic.

Woodson_fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
C'mon Tiger, what else are we going to talk about, roger clemens or the NBA...please spare me. We're just having fun, besides I think just what this team needs is another great michigan wolverine leader anyways.