Ties need to go away in football

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If players weren’t a bunch of Sally’s what they should do is just play out a whole qtr whatever the score is at the end that’s it..
Yeah yeah eliminate injuries but it all honesty that would be the fairest.. look at the nba makes sense to me

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If players weren’t a bunch of Sally’s what they should do is just play out a whole qtr whatever the score is at the end that’s it..
Yeah yeah eliminate injuries but it all honesty that would be the fairest.. look at the nba makes sense to me

Nba quarters are 12 mins, their overtime period is 5 mins.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know how they call football a chess match?
With just that.
An actual for real chess match using the players on the field as pieces with both head coaches calling out the moves and they cannot confer with anyone.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Put each team's backup quarterback on the field. Have each team take turns sacking the opposing quarterback. The first QB unable to get up, his team loses.

An actual for real chess match using the players on the field as pieces with both head coaches calling out the moves and they cannot confer with anyone.
Sounds kind of like chess boxing, have you ever seen that? Kinda cool.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
15 min OT (where if one team scores an opening TD the other team still has a chance to tie), followed by a "2 point conversion shootout". Whichever team converts and the other team doesn't, wins. If it's still undecided after five 2-point conversions per team, then it's a tie.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
15 min OT (where if one team scores an opening TD the other team still has a chance to tie), followed by a "2 point conversion shootout". Whichever team converts and the other team doesn't, wins. If it's still undecided after five 2-point conversions per team, then it's a tie.
That's not bad, actually. The 2 point conversion shootout. I would just keep going until somebody wins though, forget the tie.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
think they should just keep going until a team scores at least a FG. The number of times this wouldnt happen by then end of a 15 minute OT would be exceedingly rare.

Reggie White Cheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly like college my father and I have been talking about this for years. 25 yard line start both teams get possessions. By the 3rd OT must go for two..

Members online

Latest posts