The Vikings are Fake

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
These pathetic losers had the good fortune to draw the Packers while Rodgers is playing on one leg. A hobbled Rodgers & Co. still beat them (for clarity-- you lost to an immobile Rodgers) and their dumb luck continues from week one.

Our rookie corner ran the route for your stud WR and your shiny new QB threw up a horrible pass and the game was over. I just want to assure you that the refs won't always be there to bail you out when you lose.

Enjoy your bye this week. The Packers are going to bury this little media darling. Just be ready.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
to end rod's season last year and to tie this first game is just mind boggling! one of the worst officiating I have ever seen. our secondary didn't help much either but that's a different story. anyway....uhhhhh...anyway on to the next game. uhhhhh blood pressure is going up!

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think that you can dismiss their defense. Heck, Favre shredded the Ravens defense in 2001 when they were still good. Zimmer will have them playing better as the season progresses. Don't forget that they have a new offensive scheme and QB. We will get better and so will they.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I don't think that you can dismiss their defense. Heck, Favre shredded the Ravens defense in 2001 when they were still good. Zimmer will have them playing better as the season progresses. Don't forget that they have a new offensive scheme and QB. We will get better and so will they.

They're loser trash and a loser franchise and they will be destroyed.

Soon.

I'm half on the warpath here and half doing a bit. Just go with it.

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The best takeaway from yesterday's game is the knowledge that they may very well be somewhat overrated. They are beatable for sure.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
The best takeaway from yesterday's game is the knowledge that they may very well be somewhat overrated. They are beatable for sure.

They lived off of unforced errors in week one and referee incompetence in week two. They're fake I say! They shall fall like a house of cards!

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's no may about it. They are overrated. At least their defense is. They were exposed in the playoffs last season and they were exposed by a one legged quarteback surrounded by mediocrity. They may very well win the divison. But Super Bowl? No way.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That holding call on jimmy graham TD was BoGUS. Then after that they call roughing the passer on clay. The refs tried to hand the vikes the victory and the vikes still couldnt close the deal. Im pissed #GoPackGo

Reaction score
That holding call on jimmy graham TD was BoGUS. Then after that they call roughing the passer on clay. The refs tried to hand the vikes the victory and the vikes still couldnt close the deal. Im pissed #GoPackGo
Agreed! Let's march on Washington! Wait! We'll be there this week perfect timing for a rally!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Losing is one thing ... Not getting an earned but muffed win ... Yeah... I know I just don't know what to make of it.

On to D.C. ... Maybe the Pack will play a whole game this time. Played a half against Chitcago...played 3 quarters against the Vikings.

Give us 4 quarters.

Reaction score
Losing is one thing ... Not getting an earned but muffed win ... Yeah... I know I just don't know what to make of it.

On to D.C. ... Maybe the Pack will play a whole game this time. Played a half against Chitcago...played 3 quarters against the Vikings.

Give us 4 quarters.
Yeah. I will say one good thing about the play calling this week. We could've tried to run time off the clock but instead took not one but 2 shots in the Endzone back to back. We were very close to sealing the deal both times. I give kudos for aggressive play calling there, that's been a rarity in past years

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really like how the Vikings are blaming the kicker for the lost by releasing him. Classy organization

Well...he is the reason they didn’t win.

Got no issue with them releasing him. Demand the best from your players.

With that said, I hope upon all hopes that Bailey is shot, awful and this backfires on them.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah. I will say one good thing about the play calling this week. We could've tried to run time off the clock but instead took not one but 2 shots in the Endzone back to back. We were very close to sealing the deal both times. I give kudos for aggressive play calling there, that's been a rarity in past years
No, no, no. We should have passed more in Seattle 2014 and ran more against the Vikings in 2018. you're all wrong LOL

Personally, I think we should run it for enough yards to get a first down, but if we're going to pass it, they should at least catch it for the TD

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
These pathetic losers had the good fortune to draw the Packers while Rodgers is playing on one leg. A hobbled Rodgers & Co. still beat them (for clarity-- you lost to an immobile Rodgers) and their dumb luck continues from week one.

Our rookie corner ran the route for your stud WR and your shiny new QB threw up a horrible pass and the game was over. I just want to assure you that the refs won't always be there to bail you out when you lose.

Enjoy your bye this week. The Packers are going to bury this little media darling. Just be ready.

Cousins now has 3 games against the Packers. He is 1-1-1 against them, but then you have this.

85/124 69% 1129 yards 376 yards per game. 8 TD's 1 Int. 9.1 yard per attempt. 115.3 rating.

Yup, going to bury him. Someday. Maybe.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Cousins now has 3 games against the Packers. He is 1-1-1 against them, but then you have this.

85/124 69% 1129 yards 376 yards per game. 8 TD's 1 Int. 9.1 yard per attempt. 115.3 rating.

Yup, going to bury him. Someday. Maybe.

Shush. We just had a win taken away because our player got flagged for playing football. I am permitted the hissy fit.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shush. We just had a win taken away because our player got flagged for playing football. I am permitted the hissy fit.
Not just that but mike daniels missed a sack because he was afraid of taking kurt cousins to the ground in fear of getting flagged. refs need to get their shi together

Members online

Latest posts