The Beer Sport

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Well folks, you can tip a pint and shed a tear for me. I find myself in the position where I have to cut some luxuries out of my budget in order to afford a new set of hearing aids. I'm cutting the alcohol budget as one of them. :cry::cry::cry:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well folks, you can tip a pint and shed a tear for me. I find myself in the position where I have to cut some luxuries out of my budget in order to afford a new set of hearing aids. I'm cutting the alcohol budget as one of them. :cry::cry::cry:
You must be joking?!
A life without alcohol.....hmmm :cautious:
My dad should also do a hearing test but still refuses to do so :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score

Hope those hearing aids get paid off quickly.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

With enough Alcohol you don't need hearing aids. People would just assume you are drunk and move away.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Here's some beer worthy news. Looks like I'm planning to stay a few years longer in Russia. I am opening up a Craft Beer Bar/Nanobrewery/Kebap café on February 1st in Saint Petersburg, Russia.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Here's some beer worthy news. Looks like I'm planning to stay a few years longer in Russia. I am opening up a Craft Beer Bar/Nanobrewery/Kebap café on February 1st in Saint Petersburg, Russia.

That's cool. Thanks to some gift certificates, I've been able to enjoy a tipple again.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
If it's only a beer thread we wouldn't be talking about anything other than Guinness.
Never liked Guinness until a trip to Ireland landed my in a small quaint Irish Pub with a live band. Thought I better try one right from the source. Not sure if it was the surroundings or it was actually just fresher, but WOW....I was hooked! That is about the only moment of drinking a beer in my life that is firmly locked into my memory.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
More of a mainstream lager than craft, but really delightful light beer. Very good alternative to the likes of Stella and Yuengling.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
More of a mainstream lager than craft, but really delightful light beer. Very good alternative to the likes of Stella and Yuengling.

Italian beer???

Members online

Latest posts