The Beer Sport

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
u have UA?

No. Haven't seen it. Most the milkshake IPA's served here are actually from Russian breweries. I've seen very few USA Milkshake IPA's in the Russian bars. Probably too expensive to import maybe. I do see Founders here quite often tho.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Saturday evening it was this for St. Patrick's Day. Today, I'm back to Guinness and Warsteiner.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Narragansett is awesome for a light beer. I'm actually running a half marathon sponsored by them in May.

Firestone IPA s another I recommend. At 8.2% ABV, it's a tad strong....but easily drinkable with smooth flavors.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My dog just passed away and I'm near shattered. Haven't cried in ages, but this was a way too close to my heart....more than much of family. Hard to not cry in the pub.... failing badly at that!

Pray for Totos, he's in dog heaven now.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

My dog just passed away and I'm near shattered. Haven't cried in ages, but this was a way too close to my heart....more than much of family. Hard to not cry in the pub.... failing badly at that!

Sorry to hear that.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

Aww, man. I'm sorry.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Soory dude.. It sucks.. Can't say anything else

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I'm killing time, while waiting for my Mums funeral later today. I shall be sampling some good beers today to celebrate her life. Have a great day everybody.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I decided to switch it up for today's match. This will be my good luck box!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
OK, my opinion so far on the sampler pack. The Brew Free or Die is a grapefruit based IPA; not my cup of tea. Surprisingly the El Sully is a Mexican Lager which is kind of nice. It's sure better than that Industrial ***** named after the plasma around the sun. Hell or High Watermelon is just that. A kind of flavored watered down watermelon beer. I just now upend the Blah Blah Blah IPA; more citrusy and 8.0 abv. I guess if you want a buzz and feel like you are eating fruit that is good for you, this is your thing. So far, the winner is the Mexican Lager in my opinion. I haven't tasted the Down to Earth IPA yet.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't like Corona? I don't order it if I have it here choices, but as a beer it tastes good. Better than Bud or Miller imo.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Yuengling's new Golden Pilsner is very nice. I like it better than Guinness Blonde. Yuengling is really raising their game.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i have been drinking only cheap foreign lager from lidl/aldi recently.

we now have minimum pricing for alcohol in bonny Scotland, meaning no more cheap booze deals in supermarkets

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts