The Beer Sport

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Wow. Are you visiting or have you moved there on business?

I've completely moved here. Long story... easy decision.

Russia gave me a 3 year visa without asking what I do for work. Germany gave me wayyyyyy to many problems with their burocracy (spelled wrong intentionally). They refused to give me the same visa Russia did. Also, I will be living with my Russian girlfriend in St Petersburg, Russia. I haven't been here for awhile, and its not to do with my team making a big sucking sound... I've been working on getting to Russia to live.

All is good... except the world cup will be here and my team won't be. Going to cheer for Russia and Germany for the world cup.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dogfish Midas Touch.

At 9% it's a strong beer with a surprisingly balanced flavor. It's not too bitter or hoppy and actually breaks down into complex and delightful after taste.

I'm getting more of this...

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Founders does have some good biers... that is not one of them.

Different people like different things I guess, I had a few friends raving about CBS this week. Haven't had it myself, and for that price I won't be for some time!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where do you guys upload your pictures ? I'd like to share some pictures here but since photobucket doesnt allow 3rd party hosting anymore I havent found a decent, free alternative :rolleyes:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Where do you guys upload your pictures ? I'd like to share some pictures here but since photobucket doesnt allow 3rd party hosting anymore I havent found a decent, free alternative :rolleyes:

should be a tab that says upload a file between post reply and more options

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Dogfish Midas Touch.

At 9% it's a strong beer with a surprisingly balanced flavor. It's not too bitter or hoppy and actually breaks down into complex and delightful after taste.

I'm getting more of this...

try higher math?

OMG...YUK, GAG, GROSS

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Yeah. We had a spot here on the forum to place pictures at one time. But Robdog recently deleted it because no one was using it. Now it's a pain because of photobucket. I use Google plus. But that isn't ideal unless you want everyone to know everything about you. But I've got nothing to hide anymore and I'm broke financially, so it doesn't matter to me.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guinness Blonde, never seen this before.
But they have extended their range with many interesting alternatives to their classic stout. I can recommend their
Rye Pale Ale for example.

Frohes Fest/Merry Christmas @ all!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Scored 2 bottle of good island bourbon for 2 bottles of new glarus serendipity. And 5 dollars. Guy is from Texas and goose is really easy to find.. He didn't have a ton of time to get an beer shopping done while here.. So we helped each other out

Trade value is almost dollar for dollar.

Got mke brewery barley wine for 2 lagunitas willett imperial stout

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts