The Beer Sport

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Believe it or not, this is in New Jersey. Her husband is an orthodontist who inherited land and she is a college professor in Keyboard and organ. It is in the Princeton area.
The most interesting thing is that it is very highly likely that Washington's colonials came through this tract of land to defeat the Hessian soldiers on Christmas morning during the American revolution. It included George Washington's famous crossing of the Delaware River.

Cheese Head

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right here, boys and girls, is how one enjoys a little Smokey Mountain Moonshine. It's a life of hard knocks, but I can bear it.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Wow, what a beautiful view. looks like there backyard is on a golf course. Perfect place I suppose to enjoy a cocktail even though I am not old to partake in such activity even though I have had a taste before. :)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Well folks. Looks like I'm on the wagon for the next three weeks. The Doc put me on a heavy dose of steroids and drinking alcohol with them could cause internal bleeding.

In four weeks, if my posts seem mostly indecipherable, then you know I'm finally off the roids! :roflmao:

Last edited:

Sky King

Reaction score
Well folks. Looks like I'm on the wagon for the next three weeks. The Doc put me on a heavy dose of steroids and drinking alcohol with them could cause internal bleeding.

In four weeks, if my posts seem mostly indeciferable, then you know I'm finally off the roids! :roflmao:
Mix that man a Roy Rodgers and a Shirley Temple for the lady sitting next to him. :sick::oops:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Baize, a Chocolate Mint Stout for "dessert" tonight.
Not bad!
Nice pub too, called Pivni in York.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Wlel floks. Da run of steeroods is kaput. :tup: Ltitle effect on vrtigo. So I myt as wlel endolge in a ltitle Cain-tucky Boor bun to at leest hab a rison fo the vrtigo. *Hic*... :whistling::confused:

(Apologies Nessie, you probably don't get it.) :D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Did I ever tell you guys I was an Emergency Medical Technician and Captain of the local Ambulance Squad way back when? Here's video proof, beard and all...

Members online

Latest posts