The Beer Sport

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I miss getting drunk proper....once in a while. Pissed off about to puke drunk, I mean. Getting married does that to you. I mean, I'm glad I don't do that every weekend, but every now and then.... Maybe sometimes, I wish I could just forget life and party like crazy. Pass out on the sidewalk maybe.

Being civilised is nice, but fecking boring!

And yeah, I'm tipsy.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whiskey is much easier. pour into glass, sniff and pick up the fine peaty overtones, tilt head back, throw contents of glass down the back of throat, swallow, feel the burn. repeat again and again, pass out, fall backwards being careful not to bang your head. Whiskey expert. done!!!
WHISKY, i expect better from you Bill!!

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just for the record, putting water in whisky is ok as is ice, it all depends on the whisky and the persons taste. some whisky is made to have a bit of water added.

tonight i shall mostly drinking scapa

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
just for the record, putting water in whisky is ok as is ice, it all depends on the whisky and the persons taste. some whisky is made to have a bit of water added.

Tonight I will probably enjoy a glass of Vermentino wine and that will be all. I gave away too much of my booze budget as Christmas gifts! I'm one dollar short of exceeding the monthly budget. :laugh:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I am abandoning beer, possibly for ever, until they stop using that God awful hop that makes everything taste of Grapefruit. If I want Grapefruit you idiot brewers I would buy one and EAT it.
Just opened a Belhaven IPA and threw it down the sink....yueck !!!

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score

Yeah I was just reading an article saying the correct way to drink certain whisky's is with a "splash" of water, as it "Opens up the flavors" and tones down the bitterness

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yepp, I don't like ice in my whisky but definetely a matter of personal taste.
I'd like to try a cask strength whisky in the near future and I think it might be undrinkable without adding water or some ice cubes.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am abandoning beer, possibly for ever, until they stop using that God awful hop that makes everything taste of Grapefruit. If I want Grapefruit you idiot brewers I would buy one and EAT it.
Just opened a Belhaven IPA and threw it down the sink....yueck !!!
How about a Real Ale instead? Or a Pilsener, Lager etc? ;)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
My friend had gone to Florida for a couple months and left one of my daughter's in charge of his house. He left some goodies for me in his beer fridge. For today's Penn State game, I'm gonna have some of this,

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

Sky King

Reaction score
My friend had gone to Florida for a couple months and left one of my daughter's in charge of his house. He left Beijing's some goodies food me in has beer fridge. For today's Penn State game, I'm gonna have some of this,

Proof that even a blind pig finds a truffle once in a while.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

My friend had gone to Florida for a couple months and left one of my daughter's in charge of his house. He left Beijing's some goodies food me in has beer fridge. For today's Penn State game, I'm gonna have some of this,

I haven`t had mead for years. I remember enjoying it though. Enjoy ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts