The Beer Sport

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I'm intrigued. How was it?

Shockingly good. Wasn't sure I was going to like it but I love strawberries. The strawberry flavor is amazing. The vanilla is subdued but that's ok. The barleywine weighs in at 9%. A perfect Christmas dessert.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
My wife bought be a disk shaped separator to make my own black and tans. Has anyone had any experience using one? I don't know what to do and it didn't come with instructions.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Well, have a Happy Boxing Day, anyway, you caustic-keyboard lout! :p:laugh::laugh:

I'm at my Mother's. Trust me, that is highly unlikely.....lol I love her dearly, but she drives me crazy. Payback I suppose for years of me driving HER crazy :D.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife bought be a disk shaped separator to make my own black and tans. Has anyone had any experience using one? I don't know what to do and it didn't come with instructions.

Drink tan first. Then gulp the black next. Walk around a bit carrying the separator for support.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Just got back from the beer store. Looks like I'll be good for a few days. What do you Europeans call these baskets with wheels? We call them carts but I think the British call it something else.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Just got back from the beer store. Looks like I'll be good for a few days. What do you Europeans call these baskets with wheels? We call them carts but I think the British call it something else.

I don't care what they're called, I'll be right over.....;)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

trollies bud.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
For a few days? :D

Those are Trams, right?

Trams would be elevated above street level like on a concrete platform... or if the tram is at street level, it's not on a street where cars drive, they would be on a track not on a drivable road. Subways are underground. Trolleys are on the main street where cars drive...
At least that's how I was taught. :D:D:D

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Another English bloke just told me the shopping carts are also called trams.