The Beer Sport

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Found one of my nickname... but I've known about this Polish beer for 10 years.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score

had a few of these last night. a local craft brewery makes a few beers. i normally stay away from these kind of things as i find them to be overpriced(remember us scots are tight-******), and i feel most drinkers of these are pretentious/hipster types. but this is very nice

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

had a few of these last night. a local craft brewery makes a few beers. i normally stay away from these kind of things as i find them to be overpriced(remember us scots are tight-******), and i feel most drinkers of these are pretentious/hipster types. but this is very nice
Not all of us that like to drink a decent craft beer are hipsters, I dont even have a beard :D
Never heard of Deeside Brewery before, will see if I can get them at my local Craft Beer Store....

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
During this time of the year in PA, it tends to start getting pretty cold. By Thanksgiving it will be frigid at times. So I usually work on having a nice full beard by Thanksgiving. The wife won't let me be clean shaven anymore. She says I've grown look too much like someone she didn't marry. (My Dad) So I keep a thin trimmed beard in warm weather and this by Thanksgiving.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

My daughter was given this as a gift. I'm relaxing with it right now.

You confiscated it from your own daughter ????? :eek: I hope she doesn`t smoke a pipe too ???

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
You confiscated it from your own daughter ????? :eek: I hope she doesn`t smoke a pipe too ???

She doesn't drink Scotch and her husband is a "fitness nut", so this bottle has been on their shelves unopened for a while. I thought I'd help relieve them of the burden. That's what good Dads do, you know? ;) *She* doesn't smoke a pipe, but Itkovian does from time to time....hmmmmm. Maybe you just gave me an idea......

Sky King

Reaction score
She doesn't drink Scotch and her husband is a "fitness nut", so this bottle has been on their shelves unopened for a while. I thought I'd help relieve them of the burden. That's what good Dads do, you know? ;) *She* doesn't smoke a pipe, but Itkovian does from time to time....hmmmmm. Maybe you just gave me an idea......
In other words, you saved her???

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

Uh oh Bill, the daughter told me she loves pipes and if I had brought one with me should would have shared it. :eek: But she has an elderly aunt staying with her until the end of the year who is trying to quit smoking, so I didn't bring it.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what he calls it, because it was soooo good. I left about half the bottle there for when I go back in a couple of weeks. Maybe I'll even share with Itkovian. ;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what he calls it, because it was soooo good. I left about half the bottle there for when I go back in a couple of weeks. Maybe I'll even share with Itkovian. ;)
I wouldnt share, just hide the bottle and say nothing to anybody. I mean....you are usually drinking Jameson or the other stuff that I never heard of before. Compared to that drinking a Balvenie 12 Doublewood is like winning the lottery. :D

Members online

Latest posts